What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Since when does not having easy access to brands in Japan mean you have to wear nuthugging jeans and super fitted everything? I just think that aesthetic looks shit on most people but everyone just follows it on here. People like DC Revolution realise they dont look good in fitted shit and rock their own style.

i have no preference in loose/tight shit. rock whatever you like. But saying complimenting dc's style by saying he don't look good in tight shit so he does baggy stuff. Theyre's a difference between rocking looser/baggy shit and straight up looking like a slob. DC would probably be better off rocking sweatpants....

Guest doubletap
What? When did I criticize what brands they were wearing? I`m pretty sure all the members who I complemented in that post live outside of Japan.

Since when does not having easy access to brands in Japan mean you have to wear nuthugging jeans and super fitted everything? I just think that aesthetic looks shit on most people but everyone just follows it on here. People like DC Revolution realise they dont look good in fitted shit and rock their own style.

Nothing to do with having access to Japanese brands.

I think you just really wanted to say you think I`m a dick instead of criticize my post.

But yeah actually I remember I criticized you once coz your username is `doubletap` but ah you dont even own any double taps. wtf? haha..Its really about that isn`t it? admit it. haha

haha, good memory. I was drunk last night and it seemed like you were coming off as being your usual arrogant prick.

But, really though, I do agree with you... and I appreciate your style very much. I think its very difficult to pull off the oversized look with out looking sloppy, but you do it very well.

dont post here much, but it was a really way below freezing day here in NYC. wind chill made it feel like single digits to me. however the jacket held up pretty good. windproof.

jealous that all you other guys aren't in such nasty cold weather.

nice jacket, DPM like camo.

and toronto is just as bad, believe me

Has anyone ever told you that you kind of look like Ethan Hawke? At least when I only see that much of your face. It's definitely the way you maintain your facial hair - I wish I could do it like that it looks badass.

yesterday

today_dec08.jpg

whyred m-65 + martin margiela + diors + vans mj

Spoken like the truth. Great post. Even though I think he needs a power nap and a buzz.

People like DC Revolution realise they dont look good in fitted shit and rock their own style.

well, certain others realize they dont look good in baggy shit and 'rock their own style'.

its called PERSONAL PREFERENCE. will your incessant rants come to an end when we're all dressed in clothing four sizes too big?

Since when did it become cool to start hating on Chris and when did this board become bursting at the seams with homophobes?

FUCK HOMOPHOBIC ATTITUDES.

Sort it out people.

P.s.

MilSpex, I appreciate the diversity you bring to the board but you seem to be getting more and more aggressive lately with your posts. Chill out homie. Nobody hates on you for being a wannabe Japanese teenager.

cosign on this. keep your homophobia to yourself, insecure cromags. its almost 2007. if the n word was tossed around as much as fag/faggot is would people be getting timeouts? bigots are bigots. leave that shit in the middle ages and frat parties and grow the fuck up.

and seriously, someone get milspex laid, stat. ;)

ish009.jpg

The brand is Comic Junky, they seem to have a Marvel license. Don´t know anything more than that.

awesome sweater bobo (nice scarf too). where did you pick it up and where can i get one? i love Ditko era spidey.

awesome sweater bobo (nice scarf too). where did you pick it up and where can i get one? i love Ditko era spidey.

thanks! got it at http://www.cmbnation.com/ , swedish store. As I said, I don´t know anything about the brand, but if you don´t find any info on the web, email the store ([email protected]) It´s pretty heavily washed which can come on as abit try-hard, but print and fit( long and slim) is good enough.

I have to admit that im not really that into spiderman, but love cartoons in "general".:)

iLLset- supreme down jacket looks really good...also those currys are my 2nd fav 95s...i gotta give the atmos as number 1 though ;)

mate i couldn't agree more. atmos 95's are my favourite 95's by a long way. paid like $300 for my atmos 95's but was definately worth it. love the way the outside pattern is the opposite to the inside pattern.

mate i couldn't agree more. atmos 95's are my favourite 95's by a long way. paid like $300 for my atmos 95's but was definately worth it. love the way the outside pattern is the opposite to the inside pattern.

damn...but hey, they're pretty hard to come by...sold mine couple months ago bc i dont look right in 95s...wish i woulda kept them