What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

NoleAnderson, I really like that a lot but the x-high cuffs aren't doing it for me--at least we get to see those awesome socks.

I like it. I say with cuffs go real short or real high like that. but not in-between. Then again tall tall cuffs like that prolly look better on a girl.?

hello future,

JPRUles.jpg

my lola's curtains also known as leroy jenkins

ostentatious attempt to look cool w/ peace sign

more to come i promise.

i guess thanks for letting me troll around for so long

time i contribute. i have many questions and opinions.

B000JCETAG.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ

Yo Knightslovequeen, welcome to Supertalk..enjoy your stay..

img0003ar2.jpg

army surp hat rolled down

final home

recon plaid

stussy sweat under that and tee

skull

vavatos cons

sean those ari vans look real nice in that pic

I like this alot! (and are wearing a red/black buffalo check flannel myself right now..heh)

you never feel that oversized top/slim bottom makes an outfit unbalanced?

I like the look, but feel pretty uncertain if I can make it work myself. I usual feel I got to wear some baggier pants with a wider top... but that just ends up in hiphop-land if one isnt carefull...

personally I dont really find it a problem I mean the top halfs i wear are never really 'extreme oversizing' just a bit oversized I tend to find as long as the items are long rather than wide its fine.thts main reason I wear predominatly supreme as i find it cuts how i want long but quite slim.

personally I dont really find it a problem I mean the top halfs i wear are never really 'extreme oversizing' just a bit oversized I tend to find as long as the items are long rather than wide its fine.thts main reason I wear predominatly supreme as i find it cuts how i want long but quite slim.

Yea, I guess you´re right. Slim/long is ideal for me aswell, but since I buy some stuff that isn´t really "fashion" (as the mentioned flannel, the brand is Field & Stream, and it fits pretty long and wide. Ive taken it at the sides though) I try to get it to work nontheless. But I guess I have to settle for the big and tall, huge outdoors guy :P

rirawin & brozek - Nice.

Stupid country club assignments at 8 in the morning...listening to some douchebag PGA president about how the lower class in America needs to start playing golf. I wanted to punch him.

Jil Sander Blazer

H&M Shirt

Jil Sander Tie

H&M Pants

Uniqlo Red Socks (stupid socks threw off the back and forth)

Jil Sander Balmorals

2wgcih5.jpg

I like it. I say with cuffs go real short or real high like that. but not in-between. Then again tall tall cuffs like that prolly look better on a girl.?
Sheesh, if not for the cuffs i would throw this in best fits. Love the jacket, love the fit on everything. Great job Nole.

Milspex, has made be reconsider my first opinion on the cuffs. It balances out with his shir cuffs, which are larger than usual. Kinda gives me a "mad proffessor" vibe.

Thorns, I say throw it in there.

Rirawin, easily my favorite from you.