What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

that out fit is ruined for me by the trainers,top half is like a different picture looks good,just jeans and trainers dont really work with the smartness of top half

i agree. i actually covered up the bottom half with my hands on the screen and it looked good. some straight pants and lace ups will do justice.

Today in honor of Cotton Duck who made my locker get closer to full coverage, thanks dude...

13-12-061.jpg

Penguin

Ande Whalls

Don Ed Hardy slip ons

Guest Berget__

This page is a killer.

Sxxxe, felix and lerglas...niice.

Jumping on the flanell bandwagon.

Quick pic before going to school this morning

wdywt12132vw0.jpg

Later on with jacket and bag

wdywt1312ss2.jpg

ridiculous pose

wdywt13121ip7.jpg

New Era

Koppartrans Jacket

SNS tote (free)

Flanell i got from a friend

Ijin material

Air max 1

cat

Today in honor of Cotton Duck who made my locker get closer to full coverage, thanks dude...

13-12-061.jpg

Penguin

Ande Whalls

Don Ed Hardy slip ons

Okay i normaly despise penguin i find it really ironic and kitschy but for some reason this shirt works props on that

Im liking the grifters right now the seem to have gotten better with wear would you agree?

did you size up or size true?

Scrubbed out for finals n' much too lazy to find my cameras, so the iSight will do for now...

Dec12.jpg

Dec12b.jpg

Dec12c.jpg

- American Apparel tee

- Raf Simons double hooded hoodie

- Dior Homme 'Luster' jeans

- Dior Homme 'Strip' belt

- Visvim Kiefer lows

- Supreme scatter weave backpack

... nothing really worth posting but whatever, might as well.

Okay i normaly despise penguin i find it really ironic and kitschy but for some reason this shirt works props on that

Im liking the grifters right now the seem to have gotten better with wear would you agree?

did you size up or size true?

I agree on that they fit better now, but i could have sized down one size because now that i have worn them for 2 weeks, they have already expanded some amount in the waist.. But not that it bothers me...

So true size...

^ wanna save some of them for my laptop i think, some of them are REALLY nice IMO... and have to plan out how to put them on my locker.. gotta have a strategy..