Barneys Coop Cardigan

APC Shirt

Band of Outsiders Tie

Thorn Necklace

Funk Plus Belt

April 77 Indigo Joey Overdrive Jeans

*Spring Court Canvas Mid Sneakers

*Not pictured

Thanks for your love and support Aeros, my bape hoodie comes tomorrow, I'll be sure to throw it on with my dunk sb's and supreme fitted. I mean, I could always go buy some flannel or diors and just be like all you guys, that sounds real appealing. Maybe I'll find an old dishrag to wear around my neck too...hooray!

for those of you who have seen these, i'm sorry.

for those who haven't, i'm sorry too.

DRESSED BY THE INTERNET *

part one

1004390hb8.jpg

necklace courtesy of onemancult

"rainbow vomit" t-shirt by sister tg76

julian red nikki sixx from FOS5 by way of superfuture and styleforum

white sk8 hi vans from zappos.com special thanks to haptronic for planting the need.

*copyright DDML 2006

"THE GHOSTS OF CHRISTMAS (SUPER)FUTURE"

1004386ku9.jpg

inspired by the horrors, british invasion, serge gainsbourg, and willy wonka a few nights ago...

1004421fq6.jpg

1004425rj0.jpg

1004408xo2.jpg

^^^dopes stuff sean

Cult- very nice...hella christmas spirit ha!

I mean, I could always go buy some flannel or diors and just be like all you guys, that sounds real appealing. Maybe I'll find an old dishrag to wear around my neck too...hooray!

Or you can go on iss and niketalk and be just like the rest of them...not hating just proving a point

supreme_alife tee_ flannel_black dukes_vans

++first time wearing these dukes. Absolutely love em. they're more stacked than in the picture++

dsc06812ae1.jpg

Thanks for your love and support Aeros, my bape hoodie comes tomorrow, I'll be sure to throw it on with my dunk sb's and supreme fitted. I mean, I could always go buy some flannel or diors and just be like all you guys, that sounds real appealing. Maybe I'll find an old dishrag to wear around my neck too...hooray!

Listen man I wear Supreme and Nike SB too. I'm just not feeling 10 Deep and Crooks and Castles. Hell you can find that shit at my local mall these days. I meant no disrespect, keep doing what your doing if you like doing it.

On another note. Here is me at a party the other night:

n506520318_9589_9925.jpg

supreme

apc ns

my nike sb beaters (wear these practically everyday)