What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I dunno man... is it me or do those Diors have honeycombs halfway down his calves?

The Diors have the honeycomb distressing way to low for a normal persons legs. You'd have to be about 6'3 and 140lbs to for them to look right. The front thigh fading is the same way, reaches really too far down. Everytime I put on a washed Dior I end up looking the same as insidertrading... damn these normal Asian legs of mine...

The Diors have the honeycomb distressing way to low for a normal persons legs. You'd have to be about 6'3 and 140lbs to for them to look right. The front thigh fading is the same way, reaches really too far down. Everytime I put on a washed Dior I end up looking the same as insidertrading... damn these normal Asian legs of mine...

That's not surprising considering the 37" inseam or whatever it is. Dior makes their jeans for their idealised beanpole models, not for us skinny shortasses to get massive stacking :o

Guess I'll be sticking with Diesel for prewashed denims... most of their jeans seem to lack honeycombing anyhow, allowing you to break them in yourself.

Scrubbed out for finals n' much too lazy to find my cameras, so the iSight will do for now...

Dec12.jpg

Dec12b.jpg

Dec12c.jpg

- American Apparel tee

- Raf Simons double hooded hoodie

- Dior Homme 'Luster' jeans

- Dior Homme 'Strip' belt

- Visvim Kiefer lows

- Supreme scatter weave backpack

... nothing really worth posting but whatever, might as well.

Who gives a damn about honeycombs at the wrong places. Ur easily one of the best dressed dudes I've seen here. Seen your previous pictures on the msn group. The pic with the UC blazer and Bleu Clair was awesome!

yeah, the honeycombs for most DH jeans tend to fall below the knees, especially for pre-'VoTC' denim. i'd reckon you'd have to be at least 6'4 for them to sit properly so...

though it doesn't help either that those jeans were slung pretty low when i wore em.

thanks for the feedback. and after discovering the convenience of using the iSight on my macbook, it's become too much of a hassle to get my sis or mum to take my picture.