What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

carl, hem those pants, man! and i'd like to see some color. it's like wizard of oz before munchkinland. your smile is warm, though. thanks for showing us a "grown up" look; nice to see some variety in this thread.

hap, nice fit. like the vest and hat with the otherwise street-ish get up. the high/low mix works well. the picture is imbued with a certain sadness. maybe the faraway look. maybe because you seem to be shadowed in an otherwise bright landscape----the only light is at your back.

rirawin, my favorite fit from you so far. love the way the white of your glasses and cons pop. and i like the brown belt, though i would have never attempted it. awesome.

this cuffs aren't goin anywhere. i drop them down for fine dinning and meeting the parents. but im confident with them.

IMG_1629.jpg

and whos the bastard that said these cuffs would look better on a chick? maybe hes right? maybe hes wrong.

carl, hem those pants, man! and i'd like to see some color. it's like wizard of oz before munchkinland. your smile is warm, though. thanks for showing us a "grown up" look; nice to see some variety in this thread.

Ironic part is they were hemmed. The lady figured 31 inches would be better then the 30 i requested. Oh well, i need a few other things tailored too. And shut up sean.

Eastcoast - Ive got a solid 2.5 to 3 years left.