SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Can anyone tell me how much I should expect the Sugarcane 1966s to bleed onto my shoes? It seems from the sugarcane thread that the brand is notorious for bleeding, but since the 1966 are one wash I wondered if things were different.

They'll bleed. My one wash Okinawas bled a lot for a while. My o/w Hawaiis... haven't even started wearing, but you can tell they're bleeders just by looking at them.

So you know the deal. Suede shoes in anything other than black or dark brown; forget about it. Canvas same deal. Leather... depends how much you like 'em :)

Personally, save for suede and canvas, I've learned to love them. Started looking at it as a "quality denim was here" seal of approval. That's just me...

height: 5"8'

weight: 165lbs

have apc ns sz 28 and they're too tight after complete stretching (7 mnths)

tried on sz 30 and they fit well but that's before stretching.

i'm thinking of upgrading straight to something like the self edge x sugar cane (sexsc02) or the new one coming out sexsc06? i just want a pair with nice detailing, stacks well, and looks 'effortless' (ie. not baggy, not skinny , just right)

any advice? thx

height: 5"8'

weight: 165lbs

have apc ns sz 28 and they're too tight after complete stretching (7 mnths)

tried on sz 30 and they fit well but that's before stretching.

i'm thinking of upgrading straight to something like the self edge x sugar cane (sexsc02) or the new one coming out sexsc06? i just want a pair with nice detailing, stacks well, and looks 'effortless' (ie. not baggy, not skinny , just right)

any advice? thx

Talk to Kiya at Selfedge directly regarding the SC's. You're more than likely a true-size 29-30.

Should I buy an APC New Cure sz 25 and expect them to stretch to 28? Context has sz 26 listed with waist 28, but it seems like the ones I'm buying are sz 25 and waist 25.

Is there such a thing as APC NC for women only? I'm guessing these could be the women's model. Thing is, I don't know what's my true size.

I'm trying to find a pair of jeans for a friend. He's tried on mine Lot 10 size 34 S0500xx's and he said they were a bit smaller in the thigh and larger in the hem than he wanted. Then he tried on my Size 36 Lot 10 S710xx's and he said they were almost perfect but just a tiny bit bigger everywhere than what he wanted, so he decided on some size 35 S710xx's

Problem is those are sold out everywhere. He's getting a bit antsy and wants to see if there is something else that'll fit similarly to a size 35 S710xx. Any suggestions?

can anyone help

can anyone help

BiG does special orders for items not in stock from any brands they carry (even though they carry the 710, just fyi if you wanted something else). I'd assume they get theirs direct from Samurai, so I'd imagine they could order a 35.

*Edit* Try proxying directly from Samurai? http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/samurai_main.html

hey whats up everyone? im new here and im just getting started on my visvim fluxus denim. wore them for about month now... can someone let me know when i should soak them or something like that?

Walked around (not on purpose) during hurricane hanna and this is how they came out.

Photo6jpg02-59-17-070.jpg

i kinda want this same effect. and they did shrink a little. actually fit a little better than when i first bought them.

I want a pair of raws to wear this winter. I have a pair of Dior MIJ 19cm right now that I am selling because they are just to slim. I plan to wear these to work everyday and need something a bit more consevative looking. I like the fit of Nudie Slim Jim, but want to try something besides Nudie. Any recomendations for a pair with a similar fit?

I want a pair of raws to wear this winter. I have a pair of Dior MIJ 19cm right now that I am selling because they are just to slim. I plan to wear these to work everyday and need something a bit more consevative looking. I like the fit of Nudie Slim Jim, but want to try something besides Nudie. Any recomendations for a pair with a similar fit?

check out skulls or flathead 310 from selfedge.com

I got a pair of cheap ass 501stf and I'm shooting for contrast in my whiskers n' combs.

I know i should wear them as long as possible before washing to achieve this, but when i finally do wash them, to get the most out of the whiskers and combs, should I hand OR machine, inside out OR normal, and hot, warm, OR cold.

DOMO!

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic