SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I too would like to know if anyone has any experience with these jeans. I just ordered a pair as well, but I may have gotten the wrong size. Any idea on how to size these? And how did you size dphi?

I'm a 31/32 most of the time, so I went with 32s. I couldn't find measurements anywhere, so it'll be interesting to see how they're sized. What size did you get and what do you normally wear?

I'm a 31/32 most of the time, so I went with 32s. I couldn't find measurements anywhere, so it'll be interesting to see how they're sized. What size did you get and what do you normally wear?

I usually wear a 33, which is hard to find, or a 34 so I got a 34x36. But i put a 32x34 on the waiting list just in case mine is wrong and too big. I guess we will find out soon. Post on here when you get them, cause I think you ordered them earlier than me.

I'm currently at school and my apartment only has a shower, so I won't be able to soak my new Flatheads when they come in Monday in a bathtub. Is there another method to do it, like a bucket or something?

If that won't work, I'll just wait for fall break when I head home for a weekend.

I'm currently at school and my apartment only has a shower, so I won't be able to soak my new Flatheads when they come in Monday in a bathtub. Is there another method to do it, like a bucket or something?

If that won't work, I'll just wait for fall break when I head home for a weekend.

Anything works.. personally i like using a sink far more than a bathtub.

if those marc jacobs are anything like the other selvadge pair I tried on at bloomingdales, you should have gotten a 30. I usually wear 31/32 and a 32 was pretty big on me. I almost bit on those yesterday too, almost wish I would have.

guys, im planning to buy pbj, what does it mean when it says shrunk to fit ? i know that shrink to fit means raw, but shrunk to fit ? is it one wash ?

I think it just means 'shrink to fit'.

If you look at the measurements table on this site: http://www.purebluejapan.jp/bottoms/02_5p/06xx007deep_indigo_shrunk_to_f/

The measurements are pre-wash (PBJ is tagged to the size after washing)

I use a rubbermaid bin...or better yet you could just wash them and save yourself a bunch of hassle.

Regarding the PBJ's above....

The linked 007s are one wash. Although PBJs are available raw or one wash from BiG, PBJ themselves only sell them one wash in their store. This was correct when I last visited about a year ago and seems to be the case on the website. It also says at the bottom the size chart is for one-wash.

Regarding the PBJ's above....

The linked 007s are one wash. Although PBJs are available raw or one wash from BiG, PBJ themselves only sell them one wash in their store. This was correct when I last visited about a year ago and seems to be the case on the website. It also says at the bottom the size chart is for one-wash.

I too would like to know if anyone has any experience with these jeans. I just ordered a pair as well, but I may have gotten the wrong size. Any idea on how to size these? And how did you size dphi?
if those marc jacobs are anything like the other selvadge pair I tried on at bloomingdales, you should have gotten a 30. I usually wear 31/32 and a 32 was pretty big on me. I almost bit on those yesterday too, almost wish I would have.

I was worried about that. I guess we'll see when they get here. I might just have a pair to sell bows1 if his 34s end up being too small :)

I was worried about that. I guess we'll see when they get here. I might just have a pair to sell bows1 if his 34s end up being too small :)

Yeh Canada Post who recently offers less of a chance of incurring duties.

Essentially any domestic postal service is always your best bet for international shipping.

I'm not sure, but I think domestic postal service just eliminates courier/brokerage fees.

Just like when shopping from the US I try to use USPS instead of FedEx/Purolator/etc because those will charge duty + crappy fees..

Yeh Canada Post who recently offers less of a chance of incurring duties.

Essentially any domestic postal service is always your best bet for international shipping.

I'm not sure, but I think domestic postal service just eliminates courier/brokerage fees.

Just like when shopping from the US I try to use USPS instead of FedEx/Purolator/etc because those will charge duty + crappy fees..

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic