SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

so i bout ready to order some nudie grim tims. but with the bright gold stitching, ive been wondering how many things, colors, they will go with cause i wear alot of sneakers. so im wondering, for about 200$ or cheaper, or slightly more expensive, what denim should i go with? should i stick with the nudie ? or should i go with another brand. i dont really like apc (fit and fading). so if theres anything else...

so i bout ready to order some nudie grim tims. but with the bright gold stitching, ive been wondering how many things, colors, they will go with cause i wear alot of sneakers. so im wondering, for about 200$ or cheaper, or slightly more expensive, what denim should i go with? should i stick with the nudie ? or should i go with another brand. i dont really like apc (fit and fading). so if theres anything else...

I'd (personally) go with anything BUT nudie. Check out Blueingreensoho.com. Eternal 811's are 225, as are several models from Pure Blue Japan.

so other than the crotch rip scare, why not nudie??

Again, personally, I find them ugly. Stitching is too prominent, backpocket design is fugs, cuts aren't flattering, denim quality is weak, and the fading properties are lacking. I guarantee that you'd be more happy with the Eternals (at least I would be).

Take a look at the Eternal thread for pics of how they fade, then take a look over at Mynudies.com and compare. You can look at the Evolution thread here as well. The guys over at Mynudies would of course suggest the opposite, but I think the results speak for themselves.

just got a pair of used nudies..they smell pretty bad. the guy told me he hasn't washed em or soaked em at all...

what do you gurus suggest i do to eliminate the smell? (i always get mixed up between cold and hot soak, which explains why i'm asking)

i like the length and width and i dont want to "wash" it just yet because it doesn't have too many signs of wear yet

Here's a question for you. About a year ago I bought a pair of Nudie Average Joe Selvage jeans and then about 6 months later when they had some ugly wear on them I saw the light of half decent Japanese denim and now own Sugar Cane, Kato and Samurai models. I don't like these Nudie jeans and actually think they look worse with this ugly non-realistic fading on them. I am currently wondering what I should do with these Nudies. Burn them, give them to someone, put them in a cupboard for ever. Any ideas?

Was just waiting for the bus today, noticed that my jawns are soft, there not even 2 months old, but anyways its rainy the last two days and not very much sun so they have been drying just air dry with no real sunlight, was just wondering if the sun has some effect on them when drying denim under the sunlight as opposed to not under sunlight.

I hope that makes sense? just curious if anyone knows.

im going to buy the thirty dirty diesel 30th anivesery jeans and i dont kno what size to buy.i asked a friend to get in a line tomorrow.i need your guys avdive in a hurry.

i wear APC ns in 27 ..thanks!!!!

just got a pair of used nudies..they smell pretty bad. the guy told me he hasn't washed em or soaked em at all...

what do you gurus suggest i do to eliminate the smell? (i always get mixed up between cold and hot soak, which explains why i'm asking)

i like the length and width and i dont want to "wash" it just yet because it doesn't have too many signs of wear yet

Gross...wash them. That's not even your stink. Gross.

Here's a question for you. About a year ago I bought a pair of Nudie Average Joe Selvage jeans and then about 6 months later when they had some ugly wear on them I saw the light of half decent Japanese denim and now own Sugar Cane, Kato and Samurai models. I don't like these Nudie jeans and actually think they look worse with this ugly non-realistic fading on them. I am currently wondering what I should do with these Nudies. Burn them, give them to someone, put them in a cupboard for ever. Any ideas?

Burn.

Was just waiting for the bus today, noticed that my jawns are soft, there not even 2 months old, but anyways its rainy the last two days and not very much sun so they have been drying just air dry with no real sunlight, was just wondering if the sun has some effect on them when drying denim under the sunlight as opposed to not under sunlight.

I hope that makes sense? just curious if anyone knows.

Your grammar is atrocious. Makes no difference how you dry them...unless you put them in the dryer, they'll end up being stiff as a board, then back to being soft again once you wear them a few times.

Does that answer your question? I'm confused. :confused:

im going to buy the thirty dirty diesel 30th anivesery jeans and i dont kno what size to buy.i asked a friend to get in a line tomorrow.i need your guys avdive in a hurry.

i wear APC ns in 27 ..thanks!!!!

You're on the wrong forum. If it helps though, you're true waist size is around a 29.

Your grammar is atrocious. Makes no difference how you dry them...unless you put them in the dryer, they'll end up being stiff as a board, then back to being soft again once you wear them a few times.

Does that answer your question? I'm confused. :confused:

Always struggled with english.

Thanks for the input. :)

Why is most raw denim button fly.

So your peen doesn't get caught in the teeths of doom...

So the fly doesn't move down on its own when doin certain activities...

Once the denim softens up enough, it's faster to undo all the buttons in one shot then pulling the damn zipper...

Burn more calories while doing the button...

Win-win situation

Just got a pair of size 29 NS's..They fit me perfect in the thighs which has been my problem since I have big thighs (couldnt fit in 29 NC's)..The legs are a bit baggy for my taste..Are the thighs gonna stretch on me? should i consider getting a size 28?

im looking for some new black denim thats similar to my F380s...im looking at some imperial dukes or kings.....i need something with a long inseam at least 37+...any suggestions?

Maybe Samurai S5000BK? I found the Duke's too skinny and the Kings too baggy.

Just got a pair of size 29 NS's..They fit me perfect in the thighs which has been my problem since I have big thighs (couldnt fit in 29 NC's)..The legs are a bit baggy for my taste..Are the thighs gonna stretch on me? should i consider getting a size 28?

They'll stretch in the thighs, but not nearly as much as they will in the waist. I'm sure someone in the APC forum could give you a solid example though.

Hi all, looking for some advice on next denim purchase. Currently wearing APC rescue's that are fine, but should have sized down from 33 (true size) and don't like the large leg opening.

Anybody have experience with Ande Whall Cougar's? Looking for a straight leg, maybe a slight taper. I have pretty built legs from sports, hence the straight leg preference. Open to other brands.

Hi all, looking for some advice on next denim purchase. Currently wearing APC rescue's that are fine, but should have sized down from 33 (true size) and don't like the large leg opening.

Anybody have experience with Ande Whall Cougar's? Looking for a straight leg, maybe a slight taper. I have pretty built legs from sports, hence the straight leg preference. Open to other brands.

You'll find lots of info in the Andy Whall thread...or you can PM directly him of course. If you still want other suggestions, come back.

i know this isnt a denim question but im looking to buy this

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/fh-mf-sc/

just wondering what size should i get? the width of my wrist approx 5cm

Measure around your wrist, not the width, then follow the guide:

S35cm(33〜37cm)

M38.5cm(36.5〜40.5cm)

L42cm(40〜45cm)

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic