SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Why is most raw denim button fly.
So your peen doesn't get caught in the teeths of doom...

So the fly doesn't move down on its own when doin certain activities...

Once the denim softens up enough, it's faster to undo all the buttons in one shot then pulling the damn zipper...

Burn more calories while doing the button...

Win-win situation

Apart from these convincing justifications, using a zipper is only practical with Sanforized jeans (if the jeans shrink after they've been sewn together, you'll have problems with the zipper buckling and jamming). As well as being more traditional, buttons are simpler to work with, and more reliable.

how does one take proper measurements for a pair of jeans?

I'm buying some new standards, and want to compare them to a few other pairs of jeans I have. Context measurements for the new standards, but how/where do I measure from to get accurate measurements for my jeans?

any help would be much appreciated! thanks in advance.

Looking for a bootcut low-rise model of raw jeans. I was looking at the Iron Heart 461's for a while, but I'm thinking now that I won't like the rise because it's 10.5, almost 11 inches. Anyone have any recommendations for a low rise raw pair of jeans with a wide bottom hem? Maybe 9" around the hem would be ideal.

SharpService, I trust him and all I just don't know what's going on.

It might just be delayed at customs or something. I'm sure they'll show up.

does hinoya ship international or do i need a proxy?

Rakuten just started doing an international shipping thing...I don't know much about it, but I got some emails. Send Hinoya an email in simple english or translate through google and ask them directly.

CAN I SOMEHOW MAKE A PAIR OF SZ 32 JEANS INTO A 30?

can the waist and theighs be taken in?

It can if you have an excellent tailor, but chances are they're going to end up looking weird. When you take the waist in, the backpockets might need to be moved. Others have tapered thighs and it comes out looking okay. You might be better off just selling them though.

It can if you have an excellent tailor, but chances are they're going to end up looking weird. When you take the waist in, the backpockets might need to be moved. Others have tapered thighs and it comes out looking okay. You might be better off just selling them though.

well i want them to buy them. The deal is incredible and i do have a some family freinds who is some sort of whiz. the deal on the jeans is like 75 off...and they are last seasons, so im thinking i will have to bit the bullet.

Apart from these convincing justifications, using a zipper is only practical with Sanforized jeans (if the jeans shrink after they've been sewn together, you'll have problems with the zipper buckling and jamming). As well as being more traditional, buttons are simpler to work with, and more reliable.
I'm know that's entirely right, it's logical. However I gave a pair of Sugar Cane '55's a first wash at the weekend, the ones with the Scovill zipper, and they've shrunk about 1 inch at the waist and about 2 in length. Zipper seems fine (famous last words maybe). What gives?

^ You won't see much stretch after 20 hours of wear....depending on the activity and wear of the jeans...I'd hazard a guess and say after the 2-3 week mark of just daily wear that you will notice the stretching you are after....but if your cycling/labour-intensive activities...you can probably see results in a matter of days...

well i want them to buy them. The deal is incredible and i do have a some family freinds who is some sort of whiz. the deal on the jeans is like 75 off...and they are last seasons, so im thinking i will have to bit the bullet.

Why do people buy things just because they're on sale? They don't even fit.

I'll be dropping by NYC in 2 days and I'm looking to shop for my first pair of raw denim. I've heard good things about Blue in Green and the Dior 19cm. I was wondering if anyone could recommand me something else. I'm looking for a slimmer fit denim. Thanks alot guys

You'll be able to find anything you're looking for at Blue in Green.

I found a pair of Wesc Marwin Raw jeans for a pretty decent price and I'm considering them. I have one small question before I try them on. Should I go down one size or just get my normal waist? What is anyone else's experience about this.

Go down one...if they're raw, they'll probably stretch.

im just looking for a way that i can get the maximum shrinkage with my jeans and also retain as much of the indigo color as possible

thanks for any replys

If they're decent jeans, I'd just throw them in the washing machine on hot (no spin cycle) and hot dry. Well dyed jeans have plenty of indigo to withstand a good washing now and then.

Exactly a week from today, it will be the 3 month date of when I first started wearing my SExSC02's and I am going to be cleaning them. I'm not sure of what I should go for though, a hand wash or a simple soak? There are a couple very small stains on them, and I wasnt sure if a soak would get them out. If anyone has any suggestions of what I should do, please do not hesitate to post

hey guys, quick sizing q.

If anyone could give me a link, that would be much appreciated too

Can someone convert these sizes to standard American waist sizes? +rape will be given accordingly :)

52/42

54/44

56/46

I am retarded, i know

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic