SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

From what I thought...the online store hasn't been up for a while...

You can email them though and ask for the price quote. Just tell them where they're shipping to. They'll email you back with the prices for everything, shipping fee, and Paypal fee. I wrote my message in English and just used Google to translate a Chinese version to include at the bottom. I sent an email at like 1am PST and got a reply back in 20 minutes in very good English.

The Samurai s0500xx is 36.5 inch in length when washed. Normally I wear 34 inch jeans in length (True size would be 33 I think..). Should I get this hemmed or will it stack nicely because this Samurai is slightly tapered?

Thanks!

My inseam is about an inch longer than yours, and I don't bothering hemming Sams. Maybe an inch or so....but that might not be worth the hassle. Depends on if you wear them low or not I guess (I don't).

Posted this in the Samurai thread but need any help I can get! Want to make the best decision before ordering!

What is your waist size skistar? Did you order from BIG?

I'll ask one more time and stop messing up this post (Again, I apologize - I just want a great fit the first time and not to mess up):

Samurai S710:

My waist is a 33.

I don't want super tight jeans.

I want a nice slim fit with a little breathing room to spare.

I have a muscular body and quite big thighs.

For the S710's, is there a diff. when ordering via BIG and a proxy from Rakuten? - Both look like the arcs on the back aren't there.

Order a 33 or 32. Both are technically 1" bigger than their tagged size and I know jeans stretch a little. Thanks!

Thanks so much! I think I'm going to choose BIG due to the fact that you can return them. It's the same denim though, one just is missing a red Samurai tag right?

I'm worried about stretching (due to APC and Uniqlo jeans before these). Should I be worried or not? I know they're 19oz. and probably won't stretch much at all.

A tagged 33"(34 realistically) will soak to a 32" and maybe give an inch in the waist is how I'm looking at it. Thanks again!

Thanks so much! I think I'm going to choose BIG due to the fact that you can return them. It's the same denim though, one just is missing a red Samurai tag right?

I'm worried about stretching (due to APC and Uniqlo jeans before these). Should I be worried or not? I know they're 19oz. and probably won't stretch much at all.

A tagged 33"(34 realistically) will soak to a 32" and maybe give an inch in the waist is how I'm looking at it. Thanks again!

I've heard stories about samurais shrinking from 28 to 26 and then stretching to a 29...

The arcs are on there btw, but they're blue and become more visible as the denim fades.

Can anyone point me to a Rakuten shop that has a 36 waist Samurai 710 in stock? Having a little trouble finding them in that size. I've bought from BIG several times, and I know they can special order, but I'm seeking tab and arcs this time. Thanks!

Ed tried to help me with this one on the last page...but no dice. Anyone? Is the whole world sold out of 710's in 36?

Where on Earth (literally) can I get a good quality denim shirt that'll fit a 50" chest?

I check ebay every so often but it's never fruitful and sizing such as xl / xxl /xxxxxxxxxxxl is about as much use as 'tits on a fish' to me.

Mail order or online order is best too as I'm in th UK.

Now I don't mind if its distressed so long as it is a good job but I'd prefer a good raw or 1 wash Western inspired shirt 'a la' Wrangler or Lee or Levi.

Any pointers, oh I'm not worried about cost either so long as I get quality as I intend to wear it till I or it dies !

My waist is a 33" and I'm going to order a 32" in the S710's. My thighs are 22" at the biggest part. Does any body think that the thighs will be skin tight?

If so, please advise me against this decision and make me stick to a 33."

I really don't want too tight or too baggy. A nice medium.

Thanks to every body for all the help. I'm sorry for stinking up this thread with questions but I just wanted to be 100% sure with myself before my order. Again, thanks so much. I really appreciate every body helping me out.

how much do you guys pay for hemming service?

some places around here are charging like 25 bucks

is that normal?

That's really high, we charge only $20 (free for jeans bought from us in-store) and it's chainstitched, i would imagine a non-chainstitch hem would cost half that..

Where on Earth (literally) can I get a good quality denim shirt that'll fit a 50" chest?

I check ebay every so often but it's never fruitful and sizing such as xl / xxl /xxxxxxxxxxxl is about as much use as 'tits on a fish' to me.

Mail order or online order is best too as I'm in th UK.

Now I don't mind if its distressed so long as it is a good job but I'd prefer a good raw or 1 wash Western inspired shirt 'a la' Wrangler or Lee or Levi.

Any pointers, oh I'm not worried about cost either so long as I get quality as I intend to wear it till I or it dies !

We can make you ANY of our denim shirts in a 50" chest and the price would only be slightly higher than usual:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

Just email us...

Didn't get answered in the Somet thread, so I figured I'd ask here.

Does Somet make a mid-rise straight leg? Everything on BiG seems to be low-rise with the exception of the 030, which is tapered.

Most of Somet's jeans are going to be low-rise by Sufu jean standards, but the non-slim model has a bit of a higher feeling rise to it..

Both pairs i have feel like they have the lowest rise out of any jean i've owned though..

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic