SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I thought they'd gone out of business - turns out they were redesgining their website.

I think that the XVOS is the best Cone they do, from memory I think Roy might use that one.

Their website is hard to find. It's premiumdenimoutlet.com

There is listed an XX20, that is 10.5oz. Is that the 20s STF stuff?

Hey,

I found a pair of april 77 which i want but can't but because i have no idea how french ebay works.

anyhow, is there any way somebody from fance could buy these for me and send them. i will pay for the trouble via paypal.

let me know, there are only 16 hours left.

thanks so much.

Crosspost from PBJ thread, I just washed a pair of PBJ 005 gently today and they seem to have a tar/oil/bike grease (probably the latter) stain, anyone got a recommendation of how to get this out or lessen it a bit without losing too much indigo at the same time?

I'm seriously considering SExSC06, but I have a small question about sizing.

Does anyone have an idea how Self Edge measures the waist compared to BiG? I've only worn stuff bought from BiG before (PBJ 007 and Left Field Tweeds) and I would like to compare those to the Self Edge measurements.

I noticed that both carry Sugar Cane Hawaii's and Okinawas and for those the BiG measurements are 1 inch larger than Self Edge for the same tagged size.

Basically I would like to know if I could just subtract 1 inch from the BiG measurement for the Tweeds adn buy the SExSC06 in that size?

Your help is much appreciated.

Sizing advice please!

im currently wearing Skulls 5010xx in a size 29. It's a bit tight on the waist & thigh areas. I'm looking into getting a pair of iron hearts that that I can move around a bit more in. Are the ironheart SExIH07's a good choice? If so how should I size? Thanks!

Kind of asked this in evo thread but I'd like to clarify:

So we all know that indigo does not dissolve in water; when you wash, the "loose" indigo falls out mostly among the abraded / creased areas and depending on the dye job varying levels from all over (this is why the shins get lighter over time even though no abrasion).

So I just machine washed my samurais that I've put quite a beating on in past months (close to 10 months now). Machine wash with rinse, then hang/drip dry. In the pots I had collecting the drips the water was still pretty blue; this was not the case during initial soaks where the water was pretty much yellow then clear with a tinge of light blue.

Based on my understanding above, does that mean there's still a bunch of loose indigo in the creases/abraded areas that requires another wash to drop out? Or is it just that over time the denim starts dropping indigo more quickly all over and no matter how many times I wash from now on I'm gonna get blue blood?

Sizing advice please!

im currently wearing Skulls 5010xx in a size 29. It's a bit tight on the waist & thigh areas. I'm looking into getting a pair of iron hearts that that I can move around a bit more in. Are the ironheart SExIH07's a good choice? If so how should I size? Thanks!

a 29 would work fine

I have seen wefts in red, black, white, off white, tweed, blue, and rainbow, but does anyone make an olive, khaki, or yellow weft? The red looked interesting, but I was a bit nervous about winding up with blotchy purple pants. Khaki or olive seem like good ideas to me.

It seems vintage (and LVC) jeans in small and medium sizes are fairly easy to come by, but when you start getting up to the 38"+ sizes, they peter out...Is it they just didn't make that many in the bigger sizes, or they were worn by large workers that wore them to destruction, making them difficult to source in the aftermarket?

Any thoughts/info on why this may be would be appreciated :)

It seems vintage (and LVC) jeans in small and medium sizes are fairly easy to come by, but when you start getting up to the 38"+ sizes, they peter out...Is it they just didn't make that many in the bigger sizes, or they were worn by large workers that wore them to destruction, making them difficult to source in the aftermarket?

Any thoughts/info on why this may be would be appreciated :)

Cultizm has quite a few clearance LVC in large sizes.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic