SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

How do s002s's fit compared to s003's? I'm looking for a baggy fit, but yet slim. I'm 5'11 203lbs.

You got my build dude.

haha nice, i'm getting hella big from lifting here at school. But i'm about to cut soon.

haha im muscle and fat - its great

A while back I ordered a pair of APC NS just to buy a pair of jeans. Well, I already had a pair of APC NS but I thought another indigo pair wouldn't hurt. I'm thinking about dying the new pair of APC NS brown but I'm not sure how I would this (dye obviously). Does anyone have any advice or are there any threads about dying raw denim?

Two small questions for you all.

1) I want to buy some new jeans, should I? I want something more tapered than my SExIH01s, but don't want them to not get worn as a result of me buying new ones. Basically, I want someone to talk me into/out of buying a new pair.

2) On a related note, how do the thigh darts on the Somet 008s look on real life? Are they very noticable? Do they affect the cut/fit/thigh fading a great deal? From looking at a few pictures they don't seem that noticable, but I'd appreciate some impressions from people who own them or have seen them up close.

yes... unless you are short on money, buy new jeans. However, the key to wearing the old pair as well as the new pair are getting completely different cuts/ denim characteristics...

Ummm eternal 811's just to throw something off the top of my head, although I'm not very familiar with the IH denim or the SExIH cut so I guess don't listen to me...

but yes, buy another pair

There's just something about black denim that works better slim than indigos. Raw indigo slims look nice, but once worn in - can't compare to worn straight or loose fits. S3000BK doesn't appeal to me at all. And you've already got the best black sam. You could get a pair of S5000BK because the zero denim is different to the 19oz, but not that much.

Skull blacks are nice, but unfamiliar. I would have recommended the Ironheart 634 superblack or the SExFHBK before I knew it was Take5. Studio D'artisan makes a good black jean in plum dye. There's also the Flathead 4001BK. Don't know if Take5 carries Pure Blue Japan, but the PBJ-005BK is nice too. That's all the ones I can think of on top of my head.

i have to disagree with wearing black on a loose cut.. check out dick danger's s3000vxbk's

in behalf of dick

2230741481_8db7cc6548.jpg

2231535206_ef2d41ffe4.jpg

at least it looks like a "man's"jeans

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic