WAYWT 2024 Denim Edition

MJF9

15 hours ago, MJF9 said:

IMG_7234.JPEG

Real special thing, those Ooe's...FW's real nice as well of course, but that Ooe stitching and details really gets me going! Sad I missed out on that pair, though I'm happy to own the Mechanics Overalls

5 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

@bartlebyyphonics I’m still walking around in (denim) shorts, t-shirt and Birkenstocks. Is SE London significantly colder than NW?

working at home (flat is freezing) and trip to local supermarket (freezing with air con)!!! plus: any slim opportunity to layer is taken!!! 

(plus: prepping a/w teaching material goes hand in hand with prepping a/w fitz!)

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

Hat - vintage

Tee - vintage

Vest - vintage

Jeans - diy

Shoes - vans

20240902_174645.jpg

@tooth Thanks. It looks like I last photod them in December, so look for a post from around then. They honestly haven’t seen a ton of wear in the past year, but next time I wash them I’ll def. take some updated shots 

1 hour ago, frank said:

108°F ain't gonna stop me from rocking my SC '47s. Plus Kamakura and Lofgrens.

My take is basically at that temperature you're going to be hot no matter what, might as well wear what you want 😂

2 hours ago, smoothsailor said:

Still feel uncomfortable making a picture of my outfit. But found a way a bit better than my dirty mirror.

papa nui, buzz, fullcount, gh bass

IMG_3512.jpeg

You still got it Paul, don't worry 👍

l feel exactly the same when l have to stand for a photo but l just have to not grin and bear it . Aren't we men daft?  🫠