volvo240thebest

WAYWT 2021 [denim edition]

@generic_guy your pic has done a disappearing act again matey (at least for me)

Enjoying the lovely sunshine and enduring the chilly wind today in Victoria Park. Lee x H&M chore coat (with my McCoys squeezed underneath for added friction), Cushman WW2 and Cons. 

6C98A8EA-D752-454A-B49D-48EEBE9A3005.thumb.jpeg.74c9e2532ed3af6f25183f42950bf261.jpeg

4 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

@generic_guy your pic has done a disappearing act again matey (at least for me)

Cheers, no idea what's going on TBH, postimage normally works great for me. Just hosted it again, is it showing now?

Nope mate

I used to live just next door to Victoria Park @Toegun - in a tower block on Old Ford Road.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MJF9 said:

Nope mate

I've changed hosts, but it appears soem people can see it.

Sure you don't have some sort of quality control filter enabled? ;)

Edited by generic_guy

2 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I used to live just next door to Victoria Park @Toegun - in a tower block on Old Ford Road.

We’re a bit east of the trendy part so it’s a 15 minute drive for us. They’ve updated the kids play areas, plus the little chub chubs can go hell for leather on their scooters so it’s an even more fun sunday when we get back and they are “chilled.”

3 hours ago, lee porter said:

Wearing the wonky pocket jelados 

B593E1B5-BC02-4C3F-A516-B63AC071299B.jpeg

They look good here, and everything I've read about them makes them sound great, and they do them n a size 40 stf but I keep coming back to the pockets :huh2:

Cheers Lee. Seeing those Jelados worn like that, there’s a certain asymmetric/parallel aesthetic in the pockets as they both appear to slope upwards from left to right at similar angles.

embrace the wonkyness :) beautiful colour denim quite similar to vanishing west’s 51s in colour and fit but smoother if that makes sense :wacko2:

On 4/6/2021 at 11:19 PM, Kit Carruthers said:

@bartlebyyphonics fox on the hill! The best ‘spoons in the world. The very thought brings a tear to my eye... 

fyi - the sun agrees... [was told by the pub staff they were doing an article; its truuu...]

Quiet Life / Tender / Crappy T / Mister Freedom / Cons / Infant wondering what's going on (not pictured) 

IMG_6765.thumb.jpg.36142ca0716bc0223f08317cc44693b1.jpg

6 hours ago, AlientoyWorkmachine said:

Quiet Life / Tender / Crappy T / Mister Freedom / Cons / Infant wondering what's going on (not pictured) 

IMG_6765.thumb.jpg.36142ca0716bc0223f08317cc44693b1.jpg

Can't wait to see the evolution on those double dark Mister Freedom.   The fades I've seen from that denim are stunning. Great fit. 

4 hours ago, cultpop 0217 said:

Can't wait to see the evolution on those double dark Mister Freedom.   The fades I've seen from that denim are stunning. Great fit. 

Thanks! These are the midnights, though I see they put out a double indigo. There are few coming through, hard to see in the picture. These already take more washes than I'd like, due to aforementioned infant. I love this cut though.  

@generic_guy Are you aware of the 50s model Jelado makes? No wonky pockets on those! 

TCB chore, TCB WW11’s, new William Lennon boots. ( and still no haircut haired) 

51688ECC-A84D-4934-A1A8-A9C184977464.jpeg

12 hours ago, JMS said:

@generic_guy Are you aware of the 50s model Jelado makes? No wonky pockets on those! 

Is that the 55 model?

They look nice but there is something about the age of longing version that caught my imagination.

I should probably wear the jeans I already have a bit more before buying anything else TBH but cheers for the info.

Posted (edited)

They have three models in the same denim. which they call the last resort it’s really nice and comfortable denim the 301 with the wonky pockets I think  is based on a 51 model and the 302 which is a 60s type and the 303 which is a 55 correct me if I’m wrong :ph34r:

Edited by lee porter

Posted (edited)

Got the new Samurai grey broken twill jacket. It’s a nice slate color. Also, Sammie tee, Stevenson bandana, Tender belt & Warehouse DD...

67391667-C91D-41D7-AF52-E0A85BC414C7.jpeg

Edited by JDelage