edmond

atlast&co , butcher products , timeworn clothing

@fre-co really glad I sized up to 38, no way I would’ve made it into a 36 with the rise so high. :D Thanks again for your help!

Think this is one of your best "fits" I've seen , love the chore jacket with the trousers 

Agreed^

Everything fits you perfect and works together effortlessly

Thank you guys! I’m really happy with the trousers, I see myself getting another pair just to break up the standard five pockets. Just need to clear out some more closet space first…
Bought these initially just to wear to a wedding next weekend but I’ll definitely be wearing them for more than dressing up.

@Broark Yes! Cool outfit, great looking trousers and tidy tucking ftw!

Feel like the jacket has started settling nicely. Doesn’t flare out in front like when it was brand new. The sleeves are also showing some promising progress. 

1F6772BE-0981-489C-822F-48DEFA25C5D4.jpeg

660F6421-A24E-45CE-9B2F-9CC87FB8F165.jpeg

@Facini coming along nicely... I can't recall seeing any well worn versions of this jacket so hopefully you'll continue and show us!

Posted (edited)

Found a pair of jeans online supposedly by at last under some type of (sub?)brand called SP co. Anyone familiar with it? Everything about the jeans seems very At Last-ish. Just looking to find if it’s legit. Thank you! 

Edited by Hopethisoneisnttaken

I don't think these are related to or associated with Timeworn Clothing.

1 minute ago, Hopethisoneisnttaken said:

@Broark thank you. They are listed as a sub label of tenderloin which I understand is related to at last co/timeworn clothing? 

That explains the connection, I tried doing some searches for this brand and didn't come up with much.
If they are Tenderloin, Kei Hemmi is the creative director at Timeworn and he used to be involved in Tenderloin before TWC.
Some additional background here: http://www.traversetokyo.com/journal/k_hemmi.html 

@MJF9 you know what I like.

Hot damn… those look great, and I never noticed that back pocket placement before…. nice!!!!

Thought i better post an update to my jacket. 6 months of solid wear, no washes. Planning on washing around the 12 months of wear mark - never gone that long before. Really like where this is heading. Busted a couple pleads as well - didn't expect that. Don't know if i might end up doing a repair on them eventually.

IMG-1141.jpg

IMG-1131.jpg

IMG-1134.jpg

IMG-1137.jpg

Terribly sorry about the pictures not rotating correctly... Something goes wrong in the upload and i can't do anything about it...

Saw these in VMCs instagram. The most faded I’ve seen of the jacket yet. I think it looks amazing. The hue really shows off an authentic vintage denim Colour to my eye. Reminds me a bit of my 557s.

B420A74B-0821-4CFF-B850-9C1122DF658E.png

A5C5AA56-D875-4C43-8523-70869D4FC48C.png