Denim Blunders, Reflections and General Nonsense.

cmboland

5 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

That IG post from Ruedi really triggered "some" people...

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8PwvG9tCXl/?img_index=1

(not so) fun fact: Nearly every single person talking shit in that post is from Indonesia or Singapore, every single one...

Edited by kiya

46 minutes ago, kiya said:

(not so) fun fact: Nearly every single person talking shit in that post is from Indonesia or Singapore, every single one...

Damn, you’re right. 

On 6/14/2024 at 8:50 PM, fre-co said:

Long time no log in… I moved from the UK to South Carolina earlier this year, spent 7 weeks in Japan in between and now settling into southern life. 

IMG_0527.jpeg

IMG_0595.jpeg

1F8B522F-41ED-4828-9DCE-1C7A02DA0C6C.jpeg

Love the cars! I'm really into older cars, I recently picked up a mid 90s Oldsmobile wagon with low mileage in great condition, and just love it. Not nearly as old school as these cars of course, but the design dates from the mid-80s.

I'd love to own a big ridiculous cozy mid-60s to mid-70s land yacht like the one in the first pic someday. I really like Oldsmobile, Buick, Mercury, the mid-level luxury American cars.

5 hours ago, Cold Summer said:

Love the cars! I'm really into older cars, I recently picked up a mid 90s Oldsmobile wagon with low mileage in great condition, and just love it. Not nearly as old school as these cars of course, but the design dates from the mid-80s.

I'd love to own a big ridiculous cozy mid-60s to mid-70s land yacht like the one in the first pic someday. I really like Oldsmobile, Buick, Mercury, the mid-level luxury American cars.

That’s Pontiac GTO by the way 

On 6/17/2024 at 9:29 AM, Broark said:

Damn, you’re right. 

There’s always been a part of the whole…online milieu…that’s been a really weird and uncomfortable seeming bunch. Take a few wrong turns down various denim adjacent rabbit holes (nostalgia, for instance) and you can end up in some bad places. 

Edited by AlientoyWorkmachine

4 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Question regarding vintage Levi's 501s:

Did the seams really pucker so much like they do on Japanese repros?

I am wearing my CSF right now and was astonished about the amount of puckering on my front pocket seams.
Didn't really notice this on vintage 501s so far.

No mate, It's just the usual artistic license.