TCB

I don't know mate, I usually fall into the large category when sizing most euro/us stuff. I am xl or even xxl with most Japanese made clothing. my bare chest size is 40,5 so 42 sounds like an appropriate tts sizing for a jacket, assuming that bit of needed space for layers.

i got 42 in the jeans jacket and i could have worn a 40 but the 42 does allow me some room for a vest or a layering piece.  i did shrink the shit out of the 42 for maximum shrinkage in the length and in the arm sleeves.  whatever...it's not the end of the world, it's still a super nice jacket from an unique company. 

• 2 weeks later...

After picking up some vintage '50s military chinos in a 32 earlier this week, I took the plunge on those TCB Seaman's Trousers in 32. Surely they're at least an inch too big in the waist, but raise 'em high, cinch 'em tight and hang 'em loose. 

I'm looking forward to these.

Today I got this duck chore coat from Nizzel55! I've wanted one for a long time and now I finally got one! I took some quick indoor fitpics.

DSC_0580_zpszjbwm7jw.jpg

tcb chore coat

tcb505

are you able to button the very top button?  i can't do it, it's too tight around my neck.  too bad since i always like to button the very top button of all my jackets.