TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

if Hajime accepts to give you a sample 20's pair while you're there I'd say that would be sign a fate and we should go for a 32, honestly speaking. i would be sorry for Ed and for all the others wearing a 34. Picking up the pair directly from the TCB Sanctuary would be just too cool. and we could have other 32 sizers like Paul T giving a go at the pair....

message to Hajime sent ; )

he will prepare a sample pair of tcb 20's in Bobbo's size in time for his arrival to Kurashiki.

I think Bobbo will wear a 32.

we're scouting now for motivated, active TCB tour bitches wearing a size 32. We need people not afraid of rocking loose jeans.

Paul T where art thou?

Fuck yes! So I'll be wearing a new pair jeans in the damned summer heat, haha. I wonder how many heatstrokes we'll get on camera in two weeks time?

And yes, a 32 will be fine. I will just have to keep away from one less beer or two before travelling.

Edit: Time to make a new World Tour-thread?

Edited by Bobbo

foxy, great!!!

so here's a first list, in no particular order.

We'll straight out the order and logistics later on.

Bobbo

Paul T

Red Dragon

NYC surfer

JaredLee

Ooms

Foxy

it'd be nice to have someone not familiar with TCB yet to join in too. Come on guys don't be shy...

Lurkers from Denimbro welcome, as long as they're happy to share some action here.. I think the cut will be right up DB alley too...

I don't have a user on Denimbro although I occasionally lurk there and enjoy it, will someone with a DB profile care to share a heads up in their forum?

So looks like Jared and I are in! Really looking forward to seeing the details. Do we have a time frame how long the tour would go? A year?

Cucoo I totally relate to the sizing being big for me but if I'm gonna do a 20s pair for a few weeks might as well go off the deep end and wear one sized up two. (Just might mean frequent washing by me)

i think 12 months/12 players would be good.

articulate and NYC TCB boys that's great you're in of course!

I am going to be super busy with work in the next 3 days. I'll open a new thread and start thinking logistics as soon as I have time for it!

Edited by volvo240thebest

Hmmm, 32 might be a touch small for me, unless I lose a few pounds. :P

love it.  gonna be fun to watch

btw, what are the traditional 1920's characteristics?  Meaning, what is a 1920's jean?  

Guessing it would be wide and straight through the leg, suspender buttons, cinch back, and exposed rivets on back pockets. Any official word?

https://www.google.com.tw/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjDl-_g07_NAhXCj5QKHZBlDoYQjxwIAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cultizm.com%2Fproduct_info.php%3Finfo%3Dp5693_Levi-s---Vintage-Clothing-1920-s-201-Jeans-Bright-Rinse.html&psig=AFQjCNHgxtHiomamKQQKXssZxuARuxK0ZA&ust=1466822886746025

Edited by Iron Horse

Volvo, so when exactly would this contest begin? With Bobbo's visit next month? And each person would have the jeans for how long? I could lose a couple pounds by the time they come my way if I'm doing my adding right.

Edited by Iron Horse

hey Horse the contest will start late in July when Bobbo will visit the TCB factory in Kurashiki.

as for logistics it would make sense that once the jeans come back to Europe they'll stay here and then travel to... ehm not anymore Europe (fuck I can't believe the results of the referendum!)... and then off to Americay. then Asia before the pants go back to the TCB headquarters.