beatle

What about Jeans Jackets ....

On 6/15/2019 at 2:22 PM, jsky808080 said:

Sugar Cane Type II. Bought in one-wash, worn around 70 times, washed once. seems like a slow fader

have same jacket with ~40-50 wears and I like that it fades slowly - looks pretty damn good the way it goes from the beginning.

The TCB is really nice, but seems to be pretty much sold out everywhere except for the one in Sweden.

I've seen the IH, but they are just too much jacket for me. The Red Cloud looks nice, but measurements does not seen fitting for me. 

On 7/15/2019 at 12:43 AM, whenpancomestoshovel said:

The TCB is really nice, but seems to be pretty much sold out everywhere except for the one in Sweden.

I've seen the IH, but they are just too much jacket for me. The Red Cloud looks nice, but measurements does not seen fitting for me. 

Son of Stag had a type ii Onni duck canvas - but its sold out now. i am also looking for a duck canvas type ii but not easy to find

https://www.sonofastag.com/collections/oni/products/oni-02517hox-type-ii-denim-jacket-duck-canvas?variant=12117724679

What do you guys think of this Bestmadeco denim jacket? Not sure it’s worth the $328 price tag but it’s made in the US with 16oz Japanese denim. 

03D78555-C7B2-4797-B9B5-A47EFE2EB8F5.jpeg

@Toegun spot on - good buy. What kind of shrinkage are you expecting? Looking forward to see how it evolves.