Westbrook

Acronym.

2 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

"The shoe is almost giving people a platform. It is not a finished product. The point is to finish it yourself, and I think that is a great and healthy way to look at the world."

I took this to heart and actually glued down the lasercut bits on my black blazers. Felt kinda stupid at first, but the fact that it arrived scuffed did make me feel at ease with modding it and I like the way it looks a lot better now...Errolson playing 4D chess with this design...

Totally wish I had the black heel clips though, if anyone with the other colourway wants to swap black heel clips for the volt ones that come with the black blazers shoot me a DM...

27 minutes ago, LowLevelViolence said:

I took this to heart and actually glued down the lasercut bits on my black blazers.

Here’s your next arts and crafts project

6DEEB5A6-C9C7-49BB-856A-4C7FACD79BAA.jpeg

4 minutes ago, scamster said:

@LowLevelViolence was thinking of doing the same with my maroon blazers what glue did you use?

It's Helmar Fabric Glue, but I'm sure any brand would work.

7 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Here’s your next arts and crafts project

Considered it :smile:

16 hours ago, LowLevelViolence said:

I took this to heart and actually glued down the lasercut bits on my black blazers. Felt kinda stupid at first, but the fact that it arrived scuffed did make me feel at ease with modding it and I like the way it looks a lot better now...Errolson playing 4D chess with this design...

Totally wish I had the black heel clips though, if anyone with the other colourway wants to swap black heel clips for the volt ones that come with the black blazers shoot me a DM...

I was thinking of doing the same and coloring in the white fabric under.  I did find someone to trade heel clips with me, the black/black looks great and I think the yellow goes really well with the maroon.

On 2/15/2022 at 7:24 AM, markdjr said:

Anyone have a plug on 3d printing in the US?  I want to get some of these Blazer heel covers made.

Shapeways. get it printed in plastic or 24k gold

On 2/16/2022 at 5:25 AM, Yan90 said:

i inquired about the bomber. not the trenchcoat. they r different tho

They might end up the same way... You sure the trench coat can be wash?

Does anyone happen to have the wash instructions for the SM1-AK?  The tag was annoying so I cut off the stitches holding it on and put it somewhere for safe keeping.  Apparently so safe I can't find it anymore..

3 hours ago, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

Does anyone happen to have the wash instructions for the SM1-AK?  The tag was annoying so I cut off the stitches holding it on and put it somewhere for safe keeping.  Apparently so safe I can't find it anymore..

Iirc you're not supposed to wash it. The wool has "self cleaning properties" apparently and while there were instructions on the tag, I'd ignore those. Hand wash it if you really have to - I've done this before for my SM1 before letting it air dry and it came out clean without any fabric fraying or other integrity issues. Still nice and soft, too

Edited by hanzen1138

5 hours ago, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

IMG_0573.jpeg.548985362d09a0cab7611f0197e29930.jpeg

this is not the most recent season fwiw

17 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

Iirc you're not supposed to wash it. The wool has "self cleaning properties" apparently and while there were instructions on the tag, I'd ignore those. Hand wash it if you really have to - I've done this before for my SM1 before letting it air dry and it came out clean without any fabric fraying or other integrity issues. Still nice and soft, too

14 hours ago, eidolarr said:

this is not the most recent season fwiw

Thanks!  Really appreciate the info!! :biggrin:

Unfortunately it fell off on a skating trail that makes a 1.5km loop and it took a while to make it back around and locate it.  By then it had been picked up by someone and thrown in a snow bank lol.  I think the self cleaning property is similar to the anti-microbial stuff that merino has, but this is just general dirt and debris.  I'll try the hand wash as suggested and hope for the best.

41 minutes ago, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

Thanks!  Really appreciate the info!! :biggrin:

Unfortunately it fell off on a skating trail that makes a 1.5km loop and it took a while to make it back around and locate it.  By then it had been picked up by someone and thrown in a snow bank lol.  I think the self cleaning property is similar to the anti-microbial stuff that merino has, but this is just general dirt and debris.  I'll try the hand wash as suggested and hope for the best.

The Historically Accurate Way To Wash Your Wool Clothes lol

28 minutes ago, SuE said:

The Historically Accurate Way To Wash Your Wool Clothes lol

Wow, today I learned. :laugh:  I dunno how well the delicate knit of the SM1 would hold up to all that stomping, but definitely good to know!

9 hours ago, lehadrakon said:

Hey guys, hello from Ukraine. If you ever consider is 3A-6TS got enough place for most necessary stuff in case of war in your country - yes, it’s got enough place. Medkit, some closes, compact food, docs and MacBook Pro. For now can rate it 10 anxiety of 10.

Hope you'll be safe soon man. Take care.

8 hours ago, scamster said:

@moneytalks very cool, is that the vibram moreflex christy sole with a goodyear welt?

exactly that!

If that mink monstrosity in the buy/sell thread is on one end of the spectrum of ACR mods, this is the other end. Well done. Better than the original imho.

On 2/27/2022 at 7:45 AM, moneytalks said:

Just got these done :blink:

So good - where'd you get this done?

7 hours ago, zxcvbnnn said:

So good - where'd you get this done?

found a cobbler that could do it, it's a pretty tricky job because of the neoprene(?) material around the side of the shoes but i think any decent cobbler could do a similar job if not better

Getting impatient for these. Wish I could be wearing them already

shorts.jpeg

Still no clues about the next drop? Are we gonna wait until may/June?

2 hours ago, mikon_nikon said:
1 hour ago, CountZatara said:

Use "MARRKT10" for 10% off

S/O to whoever got that 5TS for a steal

Thank you. Grabbed a few things. Looks like they removed pages after selling so not sure what I missed. 

Posted (edited)

Incoming for likely FW22

image.PNG

Edited by hanzen1138

6 hours ago, KEИROИYM said:

I really hated the rips on the blazer, so today I’ve done a little mod to seal them all.

Fyi, I used Angelus Walk On Black and Gorilla Super Glue

69ADA5A8-6E6B-449F-8957-FEBD379C1D5D.thumb.jpeg.5ea92bbf96ea4cc65ed585201afb46ce.jpeg

CBDB87B6-320D-4BBD-9E2E-F65C25A1C00A.thumb.jpeg.3a43393f95e8623753faf1e414ca1621.jpeg

idk man..