Westbrook

Acronym.

seems like most are wearing them higher up.

Is the J78-WS almost identical to the J50-WS? The only thing I could tell that was different was the sleeve and arm pocket detail. No hate, I own the J50 and love it to bits.

4 minutes ago, Yardsale said:

Is the J78-WS almost identical to the J50-WS? The only thing I could tell that was different was the sleeve and arm pocket detail. No hate, I own the J50 and love it to bits.

Yeah. It fits a bit bigger and is longer in the body. I own the 50ws in M and tried the 78ws on (M as well). If you own the 50, the 78 is highly skippable. The 78 felt marginally warmer though, shrug. The fact that it doesn’t have auxzip is whack. 

re comment on length of trousers - I’m wearing the cropped ones in the pic. The full length ones almost look identical, but in a more formal fabric.

Edited by solographik

On Instagram Errolson stated to keep the 78 as minimal as possible for the bomber, hence no aux zip. 

11 hours ago, solographik said:

A few more pics of the la6. Also - the p33 is really just the Rick Astaires but in DS.

076421AE-65A3-485B-9426-3DB845A583DA.jpeg

FBA36A85-6EC2-4FFF-8E7E-353A8EAE3F96.jpeg

CDBF071C-0793-4CBC-BB90-911BEF55B88F.jpeg

Love those vans Acr vibe and mine old beat up vans with old non beat up Acr lol

8662126A-5895-4D1E-8B8F-F782A8EBEF33.jpeg

12 hours ago, Yardsale said:

I don't know if the -WS version of the J50 had additional changes, but I have a J50-S and they are pretty similar, yes. The main difference aside from the lack of sleeve pocket is that the hand pockets on the J78 wrap backwards as well as forwards, so there is extra capacity to stash things there if you want them accessible without unzipping the jacket. The YKK center zip on the J78 is also a bit nicer than the Raccagni ones on the J50-S.

Did anyone ever have success in prescription lens retrofit on their ACR frames?

Be keen to know the results.

On 11/13/2019 at 10:16 AM, solographik said:

It's great. This cut is one of my favs so im a bit biased. I'm glad that acronym is adding variety in texture (even though some of the knits are ugly as sin), cuz it helps break up the cosplay/costume look. It's a fairly warm mid/base layer. Wore it under my J51 in NYC today and it kept me very warm.

Both pics below w/ the P33

2019-11-13 09.15.34-1.jpg

2019-11-13 10.21.46.jpg

Hows the fit the la6? You get your normal size?

On 11/14/2019 at 3:35 PM, solographik said:

A few more pics of the la6. Also - the p33 is really just the Rick Astaires but in DS.

076421AE-65A3-485B-9426-3DB845A583DA.jpeg

FBA36A85-6EC2-4FFF-8E7E-353A8EAE3F96.jpeg

CDBF071C-0793-4CBC-BB90-911BEF55B88F.jpeg

pretty nice set here! kind of blade run..............  with Vshoes

2 hours ago, dreamboatjustsoul said:

Is there an additional pocket on J78 under armpit? confused, since the total pockets were stated as 4.  

Aren't they the interior pockets? Copy should really list as 6 pockets total

1 hour ago, Konzentriert said:

which spray do u use?

Got them off of eBay. Listed as a friends and family pair. They don’t look like they’ve been sprayed or painted, the production quality is impeccable. Believe it or not I think they might actually be legit. Here’s a video that shows closer details:

2 hours ago, wexler said:

Aren't they the interior pockets? Copy should really list as 6 pockets total

Yes, those are the interior ones, which can be accessed from two sides (both zips for each pocket are inside the coat though). If you count the backwards-facing side pockets as separate, more like 6 on the jacket, yeah.

2 hours ago, schultheiscj said:

Got them off of eBay. Listed as a friends and family pair. They don’t look like they’ve been sprayed or painted, the production quality is impeccable. Believe it or not I think they might actually be legit. Here’s a video that shows closer details:

Dont want to rain on your parade, I would be skeptical about them if they dont come with the numbered card.

22 minutes ago, xh79 said:

Yes, those are the interior ones, which can be accessed from two sides (both zips for each pocket are inside the coat though). If you count the backwards-facing side pockets as separate, more like 6 on the jacket, yeah.

Oic they’re the same pocket lol. I thought they were separate compartments vs dual access. Thanks for clarifying.

Worked for Nike for ~5 years and nothing I love more than some samples/promos and f&f shit. And to be honest my hunch is telling me that there's nothing to be skeptical about! Those look fine. Seen plenty of influencers toss to the side whatever cool gear they get, try to return it, sell it online- whataveyou. Often sans all the packaging because they've thrown it out lol. You've come across a great find! The best way to tell difference or if they're indeed real or just a custom though is if you share with us a pic of the inner tag! Usually it'll say promo or something different than the GR model.

1 hour ago, msoldano said:

Worked for Nike for ~5 years and nothing I love more than some samples/promos and f&f shit. And to be honest my hunch is telling me that there's nothing to be skeptical about! Those look fine. Seen plenty of influencers toss to the side whatever cool gear they get, try to return it, sell it online- whataveyou. Often sans all the packaging because they've thrown it out lol. You've come across a great find! The best way to tell difference or if they're indeed real or just a custom though is if you share with us a pic of the inner tag! Usually it'll say promo or something different than the GR model.

Here’s a pick of the inner tag.

ABEEE636-91A6-4FD7-AB2B-BD03A5DCDDF8.thumb.jpeg.516a32752b15a40e8b755dcad3ebd096.jpeg

Edited by schultheiscj

The bottom pic of those reminds me of dentist fillings/dirty grills. I’d rather have the thirsty bandits with matte sand colored cells

Yeah the VMs are legit. No spray can achieve a chrome effect that well. Nice find.

16 hours ago, schultheiscj said:

Crazy find man! Definitely not sprayed, it's way too even and flawless of a chrome finish to be some hand-spray job. the knit looks perfect too. 

21 hours ago, xh79 said:

But why the caption of the photo says"Exterior JacketSlingǽ anchor loop"? I thought there is an entrance to the pocket from outside as well. 

Edited by dreamboatjustsoul

On 11/16/2019 at 8:00 PM, schultheiscj said:

Here’s a pick of the inner tag.

ABEEE636-91A6-4FD7-AB2B-BD03A5DCDDF8.thumb.jpeg.516a32752b15a40e8b755dcad3ebd096.jpeg

Ayyyyy there we go guy! Promo!!! You got yourself a grail!!!! They must’ve belonged to someone as most promos for running shoes / lifestyle shoes are either M9, or M10. Super great find. How much did you drop lol

5 minutes ago, msoldano said:

Ayyyyy there we go guy! Promo!!! You got yourself a grail!!!! They must’ve belonged to someone as most promos for running shoes / lifestyle shoes are either M9, or M10. Super great find. How much did you drop lol

Thanks for the advice on the tag, figured they were legit once I checked the tag and noticed promo. Already got them in a mirrored display case. Only ended up paying 300 for them.

761E84C3-B3B6-41FD-A87C-64FCE39487AD.thumb.jpeg.f81d6f0cb53bee29ec28485be1e3fe4e.jpeg

4 hours ago, schultheiscj said:

Thanks for the advice on the tag, figured they were legit once I checked the tag and noticed promo. Already got them in a mirrored display case. Only ended up paying 300 for them.

761E84C3-B3B6-41FD-A87C-64FCE39487AD.thumb.jpeg.f81d6f0cb53bee29ec28485be1e3fe4e.jpeg

Haha, this is sick dude. You work quick! Where'd you get the stencil/sticker at?