Jump to content

hentaiyarou69

member
  • Content Count

    90
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    N/A

Community Reputation

13 making progress

About hentaiyarou69

  • Rank
    super

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. hentaiyarou69

    WAYWT destroyed my cybernetic implants [2046]

    Also in all of his pics, you can see him sucking in his guts. Its clear to me what that looks like because I used to suck in my guts to take pics too when I was a fatty. Which means I know when I say, if you're that unhappy about your own body, you should really sort that out first, instead of posting pics with your guts sucked in draped in techwear in the hope that the likes and upvotes will make you feel better about yourself.
  2. hentaiyarou69

    WAYWT destroyed my cybernetic implants [2046]

    There are two points there, sorry. First is the Rick quote, then there's my opinion. Techwear is not just about waterproofing though. The cuts, breathability and functionality are also important characteristics. Spending so much money on these kinds of clothings but neglecting your physicality seems a bit ironic.
  3. hentaiyarou69

    WAYWT destroyed my cybernetic implants [2046]

    As a former fat fuck, I echo this. Also, just to quote Rick Owens: "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." I don't see the point in being fully kit out in functional clothing when your body isn't exactly functional in the first place.
  4. hentaiyarou69

    116740 APPROVED SHOES

    Farfetch owns Browns so there's some stock overlap between them. What I'd recommend though is just email 11 by BBS around start of season, telling them what you're looking for. I always get replies in less than 48 hours. Otherwise sweep through their list of stockist http://www.11bybbs.com/stockists/, which is quite up to date.
  5. hentaiyarou69

    116740 APPROVED SHOES

    AW20 Bamba 3 X is pretty sick tbh, also Bamba 7 (new?) below
  6. hentaiyarou69

    Urban Techwear Community Sales Thread

    (posted in wrong thread lol)
  7. hentaiyarou69

    Acronym.

    That's typical for the raf stotz raf though isn't it? My P10A-S looks like that or green like on the website, depending on the lighting.
  8. hentaiyarou69

    Acronym.

    Full size J1A-GTKP re-up
  9. hentaiyarou69

    Acronym.

    Did you get it on the Subnet? Else, how did you get your hands on one?
  10. hentaiyarou69

    Acronym.

    Feels like having a yellow J36 front pocket would simulate the BB pods better, but I guess Kojima likes the J1A more
  11. hentaiyarou69

    Acronym.

    I don't really know who the jacket is for tbh. I don't see the yellow fitting into any ACR-heads aesthetics, and I don't see Kojima-heads paying that kind of money for a jacket..
  12. hentaiyarou69

    Acronym.

    New J1A up Mixed feelings about the yellow pocket hmm
  13. hentaiyarou69

    Fakcronym making tommow comes today

    Mind if I get a quick legit check on a pair of P10A-S I just purchased? I'm 95% sure its legit due to the seller's rep but I've never handled the P10 or any Stotz pieces irl before so just doing my due-diligence for the other 5%.
  14. hentaiyarou69

    The ACRONYM Community Sales Thread

    WTB - P24A-S medium RAF Green
  15. hentaiyarou69

    Acronym.

    I have a J47A-GT, bought used, and have been wearing as my only non-hiking and non-gym day shell for a couple years now without babying, and the only delamination is a tiny 1cm spot that I accidentally left touching a heater.
  • Nike Green Gyakusou Logo Running T-Shirt
    $US 55

    201011M213172_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=541884.15731911