Jump to content
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, undercover73 said:

Funny  all the fan boys out despite e never seeing one person wearing Acrony in SH for 6 years init

Yeah we fan boys really can’t afford ACRNM.

And I am busy washing dishes so no time to stalk E .

Have a laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, nodre said:

on foot (john mayer)

39770112-8872-4CBA-B625-6B8BFACAEDC5.jpeg

Where’s his Lisa Frank trapper keeper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was previously discussed on here that it would go to retailers and be more of a normal season...whether that is current or not I don’t know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NegativeSentiment said:

Same as last season, a drop per month or similar, I expect 

Have you got any intel whatsoever to back up your wild guess? All the retailers ordered the collection off subnet ages ago for FW. I mean if you're going to take a guess, then you could maybe take a shot at a few Acrnm exclusive pieces in a second drop, which there is plenty of precedent for in past collections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure I heard  that fro  now on Acronym would carry the SS collection only  spread over monthly drops whilst for AW other retailers would stock too

I think a monthly drop suits everyone better and is in keeping with the current environment and 'streetware' in general

 

Edited by undercover73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not going to ask for specifics, obviously, but if anyone with subnet access can give me a yes or no answer, that'd be cool—can we expect any non-TS interops jackets this fall? Maybe less expensive than the J47TS-GT? Hard to imagine finding a use for that webbing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, junkie_dolphin said:

Not going to ask for specifics, obviously, but if anyone with subnet access can give me a yes or no answer, that'd be cool—can we expect any non-TS interops jackets this fall? Maybe less expensive than the J47TS-GT? Hard to imagine finding a use for that webbing...

nope, there are only six jackets and J47A is the only one with tecsys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So 5 jackets without tecsys. Not really feeling the new J47 either. That shake dry J1A though..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been waiting for that j1a. Missing my old gt one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RemarkableArmor said:

From what I’ve seen the prestos came in numbered rather than teeshirt sizes this time? 

Yes, no half sizes just like standard prestos.

For those who are in between, I suggest sizing down.

Normally I’m true us9.5, ordered us9 and it’s a perfect fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rogerhuangxj said:

Yes, no half sizes just like standard prestos.

For those who are in between, I suggest sizing down.

Normally I’m true us9.5, ordered us9 and it’s a perfect fit.

So if got a xxs the last time, go with a size 7?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, that’s an old P1TS-S. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personenkult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so with FW1819 approaching, what can we expect jacket prices to range at with the new Infinium fabric? +2000€?

 

40115619251_bb2739ecbf_b.jpg

Edited by X.bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, X.bee said:

Ok so with FW1819 approaching, what can we expect jacket prices to range at with the new Infinium fabric? +2000€?

 

40115619251_bb2739ecbf_b.jpg

Still cheaper than gt pro shell. 63a-FO- about 1400 eur, 46-FO-2100 eur. 

Edited by Yan90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have there been any rumblings of a return for p20 this fw? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, nodre said:

have there been any rumblings of a return for p20 this fw? 

I've seen quite a bit of the lookbook and I never saw any P20's. Not that it matters that much, but they're a SS more than a FW pant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Voyager said:

I've seen quite a bit of the lookbook and I never saw any P20's. Not that it matters that much, but they're a SS more than a FW pant.

ya they were an SS release so you're right. i just could never wear stotz in the summer; i intend to buy them for fw. but i may wait to see what 1819 has in store before i buy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Luisa via Roma (US)
    Brand - 125 x 125