Acronym.

Westbrook

6 hours ago, futurecowboy2099 said:

oh man these look great…any idea on if theyre ms exclusive or mic/retailer? I think most here are hoping for ms exclusive but I think a wide availability would be great, I sure dont wanna miss out myself. also since you have the inside scoop - any other colors?

It’s from the wholesale collection so the worldwide retailers will have it. Probably only available in black color (not 100% sure)

3 hours ago, rhoboatdavie said:

Curious about the waistband. Weren't there complaints about that design on recent pants? 

Works really well on P23Q-DS in my opinion. It's better than the old 2017 P23A-DS, but even that version works quite well for me. I seem to recall a lot of the complaints are from S and XS dudes, so perhaps it relates to physical build somewhat?

22 hours ago, Davidwyh1998 said:

Actually a new P15-DS is coming this FW so you probably could wait for that.

0AC5D27B-EA92-4AE4-9BD2-494F1D094EE4.jpeg

Oh damn. You saved me $$$. I rather wait for this one. I had the old P15 and it was my fave pants that to this date I think about it. It look like they updating the old belt system which is better. 

3 hours ago, JoseRizal said:

It look like they updating the old belt system which is better. 

The removal of belt loops is a downgrade imo. Don't see why all the silhouettes that used to feature both (including P15) have dropped them to become integrated waist band only

14 hours ago, ukiro said:

I seem to recall a lot of the complaints are from S and XS dudes, so perhaps it relates to physical build somewhat?

Errolson really seems to not care about sizes below medium tbh. just subtracting a few cm in all dimensions must not be enough - maybe certain parts of the pant need more taken off in one area than another (I’m not sure, it just seems like sizing problems always affect the smaller sizes) yea the “size for length” advice is common knowledge at this point but aside from p10s none of the pants really seem suitable for skinnier people and none of them seem to work well for smaller/shorter people. speaking from personal experience 

12 hours ago, hanzen1138 said:

The removal of belt loops is a downgrade imo. Don't see why all the silhouettes that used to feature both (including P15) have dropped them to become integrated waist band only

The older p15 didn't have this waist band/belt. I have never experienced this one posted here so I can't tell you much about it. But I remember the old one was a nuisance. Almost have no use.

On 7/1/2023 at 9:29 AM, JoseRizal said:

May I ask what size did you get and how tall are you? Cheers

5'10 and I took a size M. There's a bit of stacking, that's how it was designed. Only way to not get stacking is to reduce the length.

On 7/4/2023 at 12:59 AM, futurecowboy2099 said:

Errolson really seems to not care about sizes below medium tbh. just subtracting a few cm in all dimensions must not be enough - maybe certain parts of the pant need more taken off in one area than another (I’m not sure, it just seems like sizing problems always affect the smaller sizes) yea the “size for length” advice is common knowledge at this point but aside from p10s none of the pants really seem suitable for skinnier people and none of them seem to work well for smaller/shorter people. speaking from personal experience 

After a while I started to think that he's basically making small sizes with 45-50 cm waist so he can still say he wears an S size...

Edited by MNB

CR are some of the better looking 3a bags in a long time. Does anyone know if the laminate on this X-pac peels over time?  Curious how the bags look outside of the studio lighting if anyone can show off theirs. 

Edited by Sureal

5 hours ago, Sureal said:

CR are some of the better looking 3a bags in a long time. Does anyone know if the laminate on this X-pac peels over time?  Curious how the bags look outside of the studio lighting if anyone can show off theirs. 

Too early to tell given CR seems to be a fairly new fabric. From what I gathered, it's similar to VX21 except it has 2,000 tested Abrasion cycles more than the regular VX21 which is 500 cycles.Some thing along those lines but tl'dr is that CR has more abrasion resistance. I'm assuming any peeling would be consistent with previous XPAC.

3 hours ago, strikethrough said:

Just this year I’ve seen more than one retailer put acr on deep discount (over 50% off). Thought there was a policy against that? Anyone know if something has changed? Are we in a new era of acr sales at retail?

acrnm is purging those retail accounts. We will soon see a reduced list of retailers as well as capped quantities per item. Hopefully the right first step towards balancing the excess supply we have been observing for the past few seasons

Edited by yankees19032002

3 hours ago, yankees19032002 said:

acrnm is purging those retail accounts. We will soon see a reduced list of retailers as well as capped quantities per item. Hopefully the right first step towards balancing the excess supply we have been observing for the past few seasons

For real? Damn...I was enjoying being able to afford Acronym for a minute.

i was under the impression that acr struck new contracts with stockists within the last couple of seasons. at least in nyc, acr is stocked by atelier, hotoveli, kith, hbx, and potentially dsm for aw24. i've heard from staff at different nyc stores that antithesis is a distributor, and has to adhere to stricter pricing structure. idk how true any of this is since i don't work in fashion retail. the split between retailer and mothersite items has become very clear in the past couple of seasons. big runs of popular pieces are made in china from crowd-pleaser materials (gt, dryskin, cotton). it also seems like there are far more web retailers carrying acr than 5 years ago. for these reasons, the amount of discounts and sales doesn't seem unsanctioned or sketchy; i'd be surprised to hear that the strategy right now is cutting off retailers for trying to sell all their "designated retailer" runs at a time when the label is obviously expanding. the ms exclusives and experimental items will carry forward the no-sale ethos while the mass-produced retail items can go on sale with other designer labels.

maybe ppl know something i don't though. in which case, please share, don't be coy.

4 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

carl pei sporting p23q's allthroughout the phone (2) keynote

Nice catch, but those are definitely 41s. Around 12:13 you can see the zippered cuffs on his calves.