Acronym.

Westbrook

6 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

It's like a neutered version of the original, whose appeal was it's jarring contrast and frankenstein approach to design.

Would like to know if, beyond the pattern if ACRNM had much of a hand in the colour (or lack of) decision on dispaly or if it was more a 'corporate thing'?

This is high street sanitization.

To be fair, would we be having this conversation if it was triple black/-001 colorway?

Edited by CARLOOA

10 hours ago, Voyager said:

This is just how it goes, unfortunately. How many J64TS-S jackets were sold? Quite a few. How many modulars were released to go with those? Zero. They frequently tease future accessories, which is both exciting and frustrating. Mostly frustrating though.

I may be in the minority, but I’m not exactly thrilled with this season. Tons of jackets, but no actual new designs other than the two new liners. And the liners weren’t my cup of tea. The flagship GT and S jackets were all rehashed designs.

I’m more impressed with the pant releases this season, which were also mostly rehashed designs besides the polarizing P26 and the P23A to some extent.

Maybe taking SS18 off from garments and doing a “bag & modular” season is just the thing E needs to get some fresh new designs cooking.

yea i hear ya. what's weird is that the ng4 was actually featured in the vid. maybe manufacturing issues?

1 hour ago, Dolphinski said:

There were P10s in the vid as well, which were obviously not in the drop so they were just wearing what went with the fits. The NG4 ain't coming out again man, forget about it.

44 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

Ng3/ng4, whatever, the zipped one.

Keeping it funky!

Lol - Kojima posted the spec sheet and his was a 3 :P. In all seriousness, im sure i wont be able to get near an NG4 for dust but the NG3 needed a few improvements if you ask me. Very weird piece on the more novelty end of the scale ...but to address its function seriously, it needed thicker polartec imo..it curls up at the bottom which is really irritating. Just felt like it needed some more weight and quality to it so a re-do as NG4 seems appropriate to me.

Edited by RemarkableArmor

7 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

On the topic on the j61...its a wonderful piece and wish I didn't spend so much this season to add it to my collection hahah

20171024_125848.jpg

what size are you wearing in this picture and how tall are you?

35 minutes ago, nodre said:

haven wanted $1992 i think for J61-GT ...

bodega will be $1718.

any idea why retailers mark up so differently? maybe customs cost? or just trying to cash out

Canada has horrible taxes, it's where Haven is based. 

2 hours ago, nodre said:

haven wanted $1992 i think for J61-GT ...

bodega will be $1718.

any idea why retailers mark up so differently? maybe customs cost? or just trying to cash out

For Haven specifically I think it's a combination of strong CAD at the moment + the fact that they mark the value of shipments down for customs so that you are only paying the Canadian tax (as opposed to places like Bureau Belfast or the Acronym site itself, which have different prices depending on whether you are inside or outside the VAT zone). With MA sales tax the Bodega one will be around $1825, so still a bit cheaper due to this:

image.thumb.png.2ed1dcc2712cb6c3cede14721e9aab65.png

(I miss earlier this year when Haven had some actually good deals... even Canadian brand stuff like Veilance is now mostly at parity with US prices on their site.)