Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Those look cool Aztec, I want the other model can't remember the name of them (levis based). What you going to do with the banner, use it for repairs. lol

Shit I'm bored, here are my SDA SP-12 23oz LHT that I copped a couple months ago. Shout out to Bfreak!

These have been added into my rotation, will post wear pics soon:)

34ysawk.jpg

Nice Thick patch

mb69he.jpg

huouuc.jpg

Coin pocket love

10qw9l1.jpg

qnkx3s.jpg

Shots of the fabric

ip1bu1.jpg

a1h45h.jpg

And a bonus pic of my line up (ALL LHT except the 21oz Samurai type 2 jacket)

1z2fzm0.jpg

thanks guys.

Those look cool Aztec, I want the other model can't remember the name of them (levis based). What you going to do with the banner, use it for repairs. lol

the other one´s called clipper. looks very nice as well.

i´m thinking about asking my seamstress to make a shopping-bag out of the banner, for grocery shopping etc. think it´d work quite well. any other ideas?

good idea but you better pray the denim won't bleed or you'll end up with indigo dyed eggs

on second though; that sounds pretty cool! :-)

great fit Atzec, Im a fan of the Indy model as well.

That said, it seems like SDA is a big fan of Google translate; their english texts hardly make any sense at all. Part of the charm of SDA perhaps but its really a dealbreaker for me when considering their tees.

• 2 weeks later...

Need some advice on sizing for 103s.

I'm between a 30 and 31. 30s for stretchier denim (SC, PBJ, WH), and 31 for lower-rise and tight-weave stuff, like my Momotaro 0701 and Skulls.

These look to have almost the same denim as the Momotaro - Kojima-woven, tight-weave Zimbabwe cotton. 15+ oz. I tried 30s in Momotaro and they killed me with almost no stretch. Skulls too.

How would I fare with a slightly downsized 30 in the 103? I usually do a warm initial soak, but I'm done with super-slim and more than normal break-in pain. Looking for a looser slim-straight too, so not interested in downsizing for that. Just don't want these baggy in three months.

give it like 5 years when people are tired and embarrassed of the superslim dior cuts and tapered legs and you won't regret buying the 103's.

Poly, I gotta say this statement, (dated back in '07 in this thread) was so spot-on. Truer words haven't been spoken.

That's exactly why I just picked up some SC 2009s and am kopping the 103s next. There's a reason the 103s are still here...

give it like 5 years when people are tired and embarrassed of the superslim dior cuts and tapered legs and you won't regret buying the 103's.
Any info on the SD303 ? :

sd303main1.gif

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bluemarble/dartisansd303/

Same cut as the SD103, a bit slimmer ? Different denim ?

Would love if anyone has info on these before I barrage Gordon again with questions about another model he doesn't stock... ;-)