Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Has any one try ordering from the Studio D' Artisan website?

Do they ship international? Never tried personally, but if it's easy to communicate with them in English it should be no prob. Probably even a fistful of dollars to save from ordering directly from the source.

Do they ship international? Never tried personally, but if it's easy to communicate with them in English it should be no prob. Probably even a fistful of dollars to save from ordering directly from the source.

The SDA webshop does not ship international, the prices are the same as Japanese retail anyway. Try using a proxy, or contact Pants Shop Avenue (they can sometimes get the webstore items in for you) if you're after the web-shop limited items.

w34, btw. tnx for the rep, guys. luvin' the cool, smooth, soft feel of the fabric__ does not even feel like they're 14oz. 'bin wearing them a lot [rolled up to the shins] these days cuz of the NYC oppressive heat. they've stretch out a bit on the waist, so the cinch back is just damn useful right now.

i hope my SDA wont stretch much, i bought them tts 32 4 months ago but just began to wear em recently but i also got a pair of pbj 007 sz down 1 to 29 which fits pretty perfect now...damn the weight loss.:)

From my experience with both brands, I would say that SDAs stretch a lot less than PBJs do. You should be fine with what you bought.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...