Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Hey Mich, I was eyeing those D1334, what size did you get them in and what's the measurements on them.

Thanks.

Got a size 34 in these, i'll post pre wash measurements tonight when i get home.

If they're dry already i'll also take post wash measurements.

WANT!

IMG_0198.jpg

I just bought this shirt shipped from the UK. Fuckin wish i would have been there to buy. I know I would have saved at least $100.

measurements on the D1334:

raw

waist 36 / inseam 38 / thigh 11.5 / knee 10 / hem 9.5 / rise 11.5

after washing

w 34 / i 36.5 / t 11 / k 9.3 / h 8.7 / r 10.5

can't rep right now, but awesome purchase. btw, thigh measurement is right from crotch or from 1 inch below crotch?

can't rep right now, but awesome purchase. btw, thigh measurement is right from crotch or from 1 inch below crotch?

About an inch below the crotch, i'll measure the thigh at crotch height tonight and post it.

Supposedly the cut is similar to the Sd-103.

that chambray shirt is amazing! I've been eying that shirt on superdenim for awhile now but the measurements seem unusual? Does anyone have this shirt and can comment on the sizing?

that chambray shirt is amazing! I've been eying that shirt on superdenim for awhile now but the measurements seem unusual? Does anyone have this shirt and can comment on the sizing?

It is nice to see that you are not the only one. It seems like it is short and wide, with some long arms. I usually wear a large in most japanese repro shirts, but went with an XL on this one for length only. I have measured other japanese shirts I have and I can go with an extra inch in arm length with all the rest being equal. i haven't received the shirt yet, but will post some fit pics for ya if you are still holding out.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Lady Indy (#32/150). It was love on first sight:

dsci0027x.jpg

Nice packaging...

dsci0028a.jpg

Nice gimmick...

dsci0029a.jpg

Nice pocket stitching (check the threads!)...

dsci0031l.jpg

Nice pocket fabric...

dsci0032f.jpg

Nice purple selvage.

Needless to say that the quality is outstanding. A really great pair and my first LHT.

Sewed on my rebuild leather patch (the original broke while soaking my SDA's hot):

dsci00522.jpg

I've decided to sew only the upper and the lower side on so that the leather patch can "move" while drying (and not to pull a belt thru ;-)). And btw., the thread isn't that orange (macro is flahed).

What do you mean by "rebuild" patch? Did you make that patch or did you get that patch from SDA? I might have missed something in the thread earlier I guess.

Anyways, looks good to me man.