Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Bart- 103's shrink up quite a bit IME. They have a low/mid rise so if they are tight on you now around the crotch and waist, I would really consider sizing up.

What is your waist size? Sorry if this was mentioned already.

Well, I went for it. They fit great and will be perfect after softening. I'll post some pics later of how I dried them :)

Who knows what my waist size is. Usually a 31 in most jeans fits right.

i have a pair of 103's so i know the standard SDA inseam. just seems like your a tallish guy. good fit regardless, just seems a little short if you wanted to wear a lower profile shoe with them

thx for the input! low profile sneakers work. Of course uncuffed. My legs aren't that long compared to my overall height. But I would be happy if I had one more inch

Is there a big difference between the standard SD-103 compared to the D1387 (16oz RHT version of the 103)? Does the one oz have much effect on the fading properties?

At least the leather patch is much nicer on the D1387. Is it worth the 2000 Yen more? Ok that isn't really much money, I know.

So anybody has got a pair?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6624&category_id=&manufacturer_id=12&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Tons of taper from knee down, and a pretty regular top block. Pretty cool cut to me. The price is 575, but thats what you get when you have the 17oz denim, natural indigo, details, etc.

i would go with the D1387 BFreak but thats just because i havent realy seen any evo of the 16oz denim , i just washed my 103's again so ill try and get some evo shots up soon there realy starting to look good after about 9 mounths of wear. as far as the leather patch goes the leather used for the 0and1 series denim is the nicest ive seen on a pair of jeans it evolves soo nice (ill try and get some deacent shots of the patch but my camera sucks)