Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

I read through a bunch of pages and am more confused. I got a pair of SD103s shipped over from a friend in Japan. As far as Japanese denim, I was most familiar witht he fit of my Skull 5010 raw jeans. I got them in size 32 and they are just a little big in the waist. So, in the SDA, I ordered a 31. Before soaking or anything, these are "snuggish" in the waist. I could try and soak them and then wear until dry, but I am thinking I would be better off to try and get some other ones. Sorry for asking the same question I know someone else has 10 times already on this thread, but do the experts have any advice?

These are Japan market jeans, even though the exchange rate sucks right now, should I just sell them here?

I would post some pics of the Skulls and SDAs, but I don't have any on Photobucket.

use imageshack.us to post your pictures

SDAs stretch some so you might be OK with the size you have vs. taking a loss in the market.

Thanks, chan. I can get some pics up sometime.

I am worried about the waist. It fits good, but on the snug side right now. I knw when I soak, it will probably shrink 1" to 1.5" and unless I wore them until they were dry, I am afraid it would be a long and painful process getting them back where they need to be.

Hey Bunga once again those are a sweet find! I think SDA stopped the tab and changed the arcs in 2007

cheers for sharing - yup they stopped the tab and changed the arcs around the same time as most Japanese brands after being sued by Levi's. i've noticed different tabs being used for different time periods though and sometimes it's on the left while other times it's on the right.

Hi - can anyone help me find info on the SDA Xs-25 ( think it was the Xmas 2004 special Lee edition. I have a pair in w34 that are unworn and I cold rinsed them them and line dried but they're too small so need to sell em. Want to put a full description on ebay, bought them from Avenue but no longer listed there.Only info I can get is that they are left hand denim, coin pocket with selvedge seam, doughnut buttons, narrow seam purple line selvedge, 2 colour thread chainstitch and half lined rear pockets.

Thanks in advance

What do you want details of? I'll try to get fit pics up tonight. They look just like every pair of SD103s on rakuten. Flag tag on watch pocket, pigs pulling jeans apart, no rear pocket tag, 15 oz denim, lower rise and slimmer leg than most 501 repros. Seem beefier than my Skulls.

Okay, here are some fit pics. Sorry for the delay. Again, these are Japanese market SD103s, raw, unsoaked, size 31. The waist is already pretty snug, so I am concerned about shrinkage when I soak. What say ye?

Unfortunately, it looks like Bears is not going to let me swap them out,so I either have to sell/trade them here or try and keep the waist stretched enough for fit.

Thanks for any input.

-Bart

DSC02541.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

Okay, here are some fit pics. Sorry for the delay. Again, these are Japanese market SD103s, raw, unsoaked, size 31. The waist is already pretty snug, so I am concerned about shrinkage when I soak. What say ye?

Unfortunately, it looks like Bears is not going to let me swap them out,so I either have to sell/trade them here or try and keep the waist stretched enough for fit.

Thanks for any input.

-Bart

DSC02541.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02542.jpg