Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

my Sd-103 's leather patch is all fucked up.... shrinked to a mini and deformed leather patch and Also cracked when i tried to stretch them back out... :( Should I just remove the leather patch? its shrinked so much I know have a mini U shape on my waist band area where the patch is...

anyway i can fix this?

My leather patch crackes into pieces so I took it off already.

Now my problem is, after the hot soak, I still have alot of room in the thigh area and the legs, and the back rise as well.. Giving me those hip flares... Should I tailor them to fit my legs or just leave them? also have the same problem with my other jeans cuz' I'm a short guy with little legs... suggestions?

i swear by raw african shea butter on my leather patches. on my FC and sams you can't read the patches, buy i've machine dried them like 5 times each and i always butter em' up real good after a wash, but esp. if im going to put them in the drier. shea makes the patch darker, and keeps it nice and supple. i just rub it in real good with my thumbs while its still wet,and after i get them out the drier. the patch hasn't shriveled up either

Aren't these one of the Christmas models from a few years ago? I think I remember seeing this patch on a pair of heavy denim.

I believe these are the 30th anniversary jeans:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/cpoint/do1-30/

edit: actually, I doubt they are a Christmas model. Probably just another sort of special edition.

thanx starwars, i should've known better.

LFC4ever, depending on where you live some asshole(or like i say whole-ass) is gonna see you with those on and accuse you of wearing fake evisu. bet on it. the arcs are lovely, very kamome-like.

• 2 weeks later...
Now my problem is, after the hot soak, I still have alot of room in the thigh area and the legs, and the back rise as well.. Giving me those hip flares... Should I tailor them to fit my legs or just leave them? also have the same problem with my other jeans cuz' I'm a short guy with little legs... suggestions?

you can alter them but be sure to use a good tailor. i used denim doctors in LA for my SDA's and they turned out perfectly. but now they are up for sale in the supermarket cuz i'm broke.

I'm deciding to sell these SD-103 size 28. up at the SUperMarket along with my other collection which are Brand new or almost new denim which are too big for me too.

Thread Title: Skull 5010 size 28

SD-103 going for $215 shipping included NOTe: leather patch has been removed due to the shrinkage post a hot -warm soak, it cracked so i took that off. Other than that the jeans are almost new just worn around the house a few times

got a few pairs of small size jeans momo G003 , G004 size 26 momo -1203UP size 28, Skull Linda size 0, and Flat head s5001 size 28

let me know if you're interested. photos will be posted in a a couple hours. Charging my camera up now