Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

blast from the past...pair of vintage Studio DOIS Lot 0295 W32 L34 from way back. Take note of the many details which is not found in Studio D'Artisan jeans today. Looking to let go of these for USD300.00 shipped, condition practically brand new, these are one wash and fits slighty baggier in the thighs.

Old paper patch with dinosaurs

IMG_1430.jpg

Hidden black arcuates

IMG_1431-1.jpg

IMG_1434-1.jpg

Generic button flys before they had their own branded buttons

IMG_1432-1.jpg

IMG_1435-1.jpg

IMG_1433-1.jpg

no diss, but that doesn't make sense according to what your'e saying. from the first part of your quote, i would figure the 203 is a different cut, with the same denim. i'm always here to learn, so thanx for the knowledge!

btw, what does the middle digit mean?

^^The first digit signifies the denim used and the last digit signifies the cut, so 203 will be the same cut as 103, but the denim is either sanforized or LHT, can't remember which.

edit: just fixed it

I'm not sure the middle digit means anything. In looking through a few rakuten stores, I can't even find any 2__ or 3__ models listed, so I'm not sure what SDA is up to right now. Any real SDA masters out there?