Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

damnnn those 103 making me drool. makes my itch for the 15oz.............even itchier.

garden gnomes in space that's a cool fit for the 101's. that's pretty much how my d1546 fit on me expect i'm wearing a single 2 inch cuff. just got them back from BiG after a hem. giving them a soak to get some crispness back. going to try and get some fit pics up friday.

I have 3 kids, ages 11, 5 and 2 so spend a lot of time on my knees playing (and previously changing nappies, although that's not quite so often now), consequently all my jeans end up worn out at the knees when they're still dark blue everywhere else.

After two hot soaks and hem at BiG. Only thing I don't like about them is the (imo) huge back pockets, the lack of combs because of the looser fit, and the zipper fly :/. Other than that, they're pretty sweet. Gonna have fun breaking them in today while studying haha.

SDA D1546 21oz post soak (2 hot with light agitation)

8554578403_b7ab302f0c_z.jpg

8554542595_617a74b10e_z.jpg

Now that is what I'm talking about! Would rep those 10 times if possible. I love seeing 103 wearers come out of the woodwork with excellent looking jeans.

Thanks! I really like them. It's been hard to break them in but worth the effort. I hope I can tell the same about my Momos in a couple months.

thanks for the props fellas.

funny thing that happened...twice. went to the bathroom to take a wizz and instinctively tried to the rip open crotch only to remember that its a zipper fly and not buttons. almost pissed myself the first time :ph34r:

Nice to finally see some banter on this thread.

PP, my 5-year old son has the same problem with needing to dash to the toilet, although I hope he'll have grown out of it by the time he's spending his pocket money on high-end Japanese denim! :)

faded ai stuff is an enigma. i wish it wasent though. i know there is plenty of stuff out there, g sells out of every ai jean he brings in. i have seen some jomons in person with some decent wear and although they are fucking incredible and beautiful to look at, it is way different from synthetic dyed.

are the fades less intense and more "vintage" for lack of a better phrase? I seem to recall that being the case but I could be mistaken.

Setterman, the front rise on my (still raw) 001s in size 32 is 12-12.25". I think Gordon could get some for you on special order.

Thanks! What's the waist measure? The SD-001 only goes to 36, and I'm seeing measurements online as low as 95 cm and as high as 98 cm for the waist. 98 should be fine, but not 95.

^^ I think the main difference is that the Jomons are, like several other AI denim, hank dyed to the core and the SDA is for example a rope dyed denim. So the result of the SDA shouldn't be too different from "normal" denim

edit: horrible spelling

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK