Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

God, I don't need another pair of jeans but the xs-33 are 30% off on plantz garment works... Going to be getting them, as only place I can find with 33, and that price of 20860 yen.....

Unless they don't ship to Canada.

Edited by bradl

God, I don't need another pair of jeans but the xs-33 are 30% off on plantz garment works... Going to be getting them, as only place I can find with 33, and that price of 20860 yen.....

Unless they don't ship to Canada.

I love those XS-33s, wish they had them in a size 36.

Yeah, been looking for a pair for a bit, and went back through this thread and found plants garment link. Have to email them to see if I can get them to send to Canada as it won't let me click the add to cart button on co.jp. 

Want to try and refrain from proxy if necessary. 

Unfortunately they don't sell to Canada, but I am going to try to see if he'll make an exception this one time. 

I got a quote from suto corp and it added near $100 onto the end price, main reason why I didn't want to go through a proxy. Has anyone had success with a proxy, or something a like that wasn't expensive?

Damn Bradl....because of you I now know that the size 33 x-33 are still available (thanks)

It's going to be a tense day deciding ;)

Let us know how you get on with a delivery/proxy solution. I'm sure a few people will be after these jeans still.

• 3 weeks later...

So just received my x-33. Going to be the shortest pair that I've owned. Forgot that they were pre washed before they were sent to me. Was kind of shocked as to how soft they were being 21 oz. Will snap a few pictures some point today. Hem a little bit bigger than I am use to, but when it sets I believe I will be fine with it.

Edited by bradl

Pre soak it's sitting at a 33.75. Not short per say, but I am use to 35"+. 

New t as well, not 100% on loopwheel, but its a beautiful tee, maybe a tad bit long. I'll throw a picture of the back of the tshirt if anyone is interested.

ifq6swG.jpgAmA5njH.jpg

Edited by bradl

Look good though, still a bit of break. That's my limit for inseam too, it's why Warehouse is borderline off limits for me sadly. How tall are you?

6' flat. Surprised they shrank as much as they did, considering hem didn't shrink an inch.

Great jeans - fit is just right!

Tee is not loopwheeled.

Awesome, kind of what I thought. Still a great tee.