Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Can anyone comment on how accurate the thigh and rise measurements are on Frisbee jeans. Looking at a pair of the SD601-00, but need a 12" thigh, 8ish hem" or close to that and an 11" rise my waist is a 30 at hips 29" belly. was looking for a seriously relaxed loose straight cut to work (I work outside so these jeans are going to get trashed) in preferably 14.5-15oz. any suggestions I like that 102 you post Maynard but from what I can tell the rise is a little low.

Edit: Found a pair of KA relaxed loose fit that will fit the bill, wish the indigo was darker though

Edited by Rightyow77

• 2 weeks later...

Had them on order @ Take5 - not sure if they ordered tees for the shop as well.

I believe PSA (pants shop avenue) has them on stock...

Edited by Foxy2

Type: More sda-103

Wear: Owned for a bit more than 2 years, worn around 14 months I guess

Wash: 3 hand wash and 2 machine wash

Details I like:

• a couple repairs in the crouch area
  • the right leg 'triangle fading'
  • the left thumb fading
  • the whiskers...

8544579481_633cb136f2_c.jpg

Congrats to this very authentic and impressing fading structure and wear pattern seen on a SDA jeans in this thread over the last months!

Keep us updated!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

Just wondering what thoughts, if any, people had on the SDA 1570A (as seen on tate + yoko)/ the 13.5 oz denim. This seems to be a nice tapered cut and the light denim ought to be comfortable in the summer (plus the 225$ tag is nice for a pair of SDAs). Is there a reason I can't seem to find much info or worn pictures of this pair of denim? Thanks experts!

Close up of the X-33 nep weave denim

Yeah, I was just handling the last pair at BiG today. That denim is unreal. It has a soft hand, but is so thick. The grin through is insane also. Just a superb fabric. I'm looking forward to seeing them age from those of you on here lucky enough to have them.

It's my understanding that a nep is a fiber tangle that results in a fluffy tuft, like the ones all over the denim in my close up. Usually, textile manufacturers try to get rid of them, since they're flaws. A slub is more of a knot or twist in the fibers that creates a bump. So technically, there are no slubs in that pic. Kind of an esoteric difference, but I like getting geeky about that sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

was sad to see this page drift so far back. had to bring it back up even though its just a X-post. SDA needs more love.

1 month update. Didnt wear them that much this month, probably missed about 1 1/2 or 2 weeks of wear. Denim is still hairy and leaving blue everywhere.

Will try to get close ups later.

8718654646_40b7d3785b_z.jpg

8718654808_b3f00b0812_z.jpg