Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Great deal on those, well spotted Hoggy, although I'm not sure if they're used, shop soiled, ex-display or just dirty from the description. I already have a pair, a great full cut model in left hand twill, they come up big so you'd have to size down one from your usual size with these.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

@bradl: those are the X's-33 right? brilliant pair mate...

Yes sir

Great, great pair. The second picture looks like your camera is dirty...until you realize that the background isn't blurry at all.

Hmmm yeah, didn't really notice it. I am not the best photographer.

Wearing it right now, would you like me to snap some pictures?

Wearing it right now, would you like me to snap some pictures?

Haha YES! You have all the denim I've been curious about (ie x-33's/ the heavy denim shirt).  

How's the denim for the shirt? Any nep or slubiness? How long have you had it?

Alright, I will snap some pictures tomorrow when I get home from work (with the x's-33 on ;))

I just got it last Thursday, so not a whole lot of time to break it in. But this thing oozes indigo.... I have been rubbing up against walls at work and leaving massive streaks of indigo, actually had to re paint a wall because of it.. The shirt is pretty heavy though, working in it gets a nice sweat going pretty fast. But the denim is pretty flat, no irregularities or anything like that, just beautiful dark indigo. The weight on it is quite nice, as I wore it out in -34 with a thermal underneath and my body was warm, just not my face.

I went with a XL in this, and it feels perfect everywhere. Although the length in the sleeves is a tad short, but would rather than than a tad bit to long.

I think there are a couple of pairs on this thread if you look hard enough. As they use the same 15oz denim as the rest of the SD-10* range, they will have similar fades to the SD-103 and SD-106 that are more commonly seen but probably with sharper combs and whiskers as they are a tighter cut.

anyone got the sd-107? Spotted some unworn in a thrift store here wouldn't mind picking up. Interested to see how they look after some wear.

Where do you live that you find unworn Studio d'Artisan in a thrift store? The best I ever did at a thrift store was a pair of Raleighs.

Where do you live that you find unworn Studio d'Artisan in a thrift store? The best I ever did at a thrift store was a pair of Raleighs.

Japan. They had some other SDA stuff too. 101 and 103. Original pocket tags still attached so dunno what the deal was.

I think there are a couple of pairs on this thread if you look hard enough. As they use the same 15oz denim as the rest of the SD-10* range, they will have similar fades to the SD-103 and SD-106 that are more commonly seen but probably with sharper combs and whiskers as they are a tighter cut.

Thanks for the info. Was the info I was hoping to get. Went back to get em cause the price was good.

tumblr_n0y0kxH2X81qdbcewo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0y0kxH2X81qdbcewo1_1280.jpg

Usually a 32 but can only button 3 of 4 buttons. I've put on winter weight plus it should stretch out. Love the silhouette and denim feel. I've worn APC PS almost daily for about 6 months so nice to have a companion with a fit I like better. Will post more pics when the sun comes out.

That's a good find. They won't stretch too much but the fit looks good on you (though I'm not a fan of slim jeans myself). As they've already been washed they won't shrink any further, so just wear and enjoy them and earn that stretch, they're a fine pair of jeans.

If you want something still slim-ish but a little looser, it may be worth going back for the 103s too!