Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Awesome, I was looking at the same pair. What size are you? and how are they fitting?

Thanks man! I'm a 32 and went TTS. They're snug in the waist but except that, they're very comfortable. I posted some fitpics a few pages back.

Edit:

Garden gnome: Yeah like Maynard says the waist did budge for me aswell. Took some time but it was worth it.

Edited by Bobbo

Can anyone care to comment how to size their tshirts? They seem really really fitted.  

I'm usually a 22.5 - 23 inches chest for dress shirts and SDA only has a Large in the tshirt I want.  Their chest measures out to 19 inches......Just by writing this, going on Large sounds like a high risk....

Yeah, you're gonna need an XL.

Studio D'artisan produces some of the best denim available - ex.. XXX-28 which rivals or exceeds Jomon and Zipang TH but then they come out with this kind of thing - different strokes I guess..... Long as they come back with something spectacular and I bet they do.

If you look through this thread, you'll see some pictures of Paul T's faded 103XX. You are chalking up 'Likes' against a huge amount of jeans across the various threads so you'll have to go some serious rationalising in your head unless you want to become another Ed or beautiful_FrEaK! ;)

Oh, everywhere you look it Serubitchi cell bitch! ! Cell bitch! ! ! ! ! ! Over Serubitchi's full

I still think those jeans are awful, and the price tag is even worse, but have to say it's a pretty cool piece.

Edited by bradl

Oh, everywhere you look it Serubitchi cell bitch! ! Cell bitch! ! ! ! ! ! Over Serubitchi's full

I still think those jeans are awful, and the price tag is even worse, but have to say it's a pretty cool piece.

Yeah, they're a cool "concept" piece, but I don't think anyone's really rushing to get these.

It's a 3 panel leg instead of the regular 2 panel construction (front & back).

3 or more panel constructions are common in cycling bibs as they allow more anatomical cuts - in SDA's case I would think it is all about maximizing selvage and "train tracks" in a single pair of pants.

Furthermore, you can see in the area where the inseam meets the crotch seam that another panel has been used - this is called a "Zwickel" in German language and was quite common in the old days as it optimize fabric utilization. Here it maximizes selvage...