RESOLUTE by hayashi-san!

dawei69

21 hours ago, garden gnomes in space said:

measurements!

Ask and ye shall receive!
BiG style, size 36:
Waist: 36.5 in.
Front rise: 12 in.
Back Rise: 15 in. (wish this measurement was a little bigger)
Thigh: 13.5 in.
Knee: 10 in.
Hem: 9 in.
Inseam: 31.5 in. (patch says they were a 36 but the previous owner hemmed them)

Pictures to come, working the next 6 days in a row so probably nothing until next week.

1 hour ago, keybladehero said:

Hi all, I'm going Japan this September. Do you know anywhere in Tokyo I can buy resolute jeans? I have check the main website, all the shop seems to be outside of Tokyo 

Either hinoya or americaya had resolute when I was there last August. I forget which shop they were in, but they're right next to each other on the same street.

12 hours ago, spunkey said:

Either hinoya or americaya had resolute when I was there last August. I forget which shop they were in, but they're right next to each other on the same street.

i bought mine at STYLE WORKS GINZA 東京都中央区銀座7-3-7 1F they also have tax free option unlike hinoya

13 hours ago, ryan123 said:

i bought mine at STYLE WORKS GINZA 東京都中央区銀座7-3-7 1F they also have tax free option unlike hinoya

On 5/18/2017 at 1:12 PM, spunkey said:

Thank you all very much!

Longshot but does anyone fancy trading a pair of 710's in a size 36 for a size 34? I have a barely worn pair in a 34 and I honestly can't ever see my thighs fitting into them. 

Alright, finally took some photos of my 711's.
I've worn them a couple of days here and there, the denim is so hairy and fluffy. Nice change of pace from a lot of the rougher denim out there. The leg twist is already crazy and I really like the fit. I wish the rise was a tad bit higher, but I'll live. When I got them there were no real signs of wear, but they've definitely been through at least one wash given the state of the patch. The leather used is a little hard and plastic-like, I might treat it with something and give them another wash.
iTXgSHv.jpg
p2xIbFf.jpg
ddlBeZ3.jpg
tQn6dep.jpg
lXmMZaO.jpg
5qkk1WW.jpg
OIRe08o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@beautiful_FrEaK I'll wear them today and try to get some fit pics.
The top block was a little snug initially but stretched out easily, I just wish the back rise was a little longer.
Denim is nice, quite fluffy and a really nice shade of blue. Almost has a bit of a grey look to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Max Power said:

Both look stunning. Might be my favorite post this year so far. Makes me almost consider getting another pair one day and holding out longer between the washes. 

8 hours ago, LanceP86 said:

@kijkub Your jeans look amazing, how do you get to that level of fading without any rips. Lots of washes/soaks? All my jeans always rip at my backside/ass area.

thank you so much @Max Power @LanceP86  my first wash was after 3months of wear, and after that almost every month. Lately i don't really wear them that much as it starting to rip at the crotch and also i try to keep them in this condition. 

• 2 months later...

Here's an update after 3 maybe 4 washes. The lighting is really off but I tried to get it so the color of the jeans is most accurate. Wish I had a little more to show in terms of contrast but I am (eventually) going for an ultra washed out vintage look. 

IMG_3101.JPG

IMG_3102.JPG

IMG_3105.JPG

IMG_3106.JPG

IMG_3108.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG