What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Exploring the empty office next-door

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

Hanes tee

The Flat Head shirt

Sugarcane bandana

Unlucky belt

Tellason Strummer

Chucks!

and a cross-post from the Tellason thread - a bit overexposed but shows the color variation (blue, brighter blue, nasty brown-orange that everything I wear here slowly becomes)

IMG_1462.jpg

More pics in the Tellason thread.

out to the beach / waterfall today..feeling a bit under the weather but hey...its 90 out and i need to even out a golf tan.

4712812113_e9bcb73f18.jpg

4712815945_fe022d48e5.jpg

super-thin diesel T (great for 90 degree weather)

board shorts (explains drawstrings)

earnest sewn cone selvage

cheap sneakers

Recent World Cup fun...also the single worst day of FIFA refereeing I have EVER seen today...In other news, I'll be leaving for a month in Europe tomorrow (Barcelona to Paris to Berlin to Amsterdam to London). Won't be on for a while but there will be many photos after. Check the BLOG.

img4060n.jpg

img4063r.jpg

USA ties England 1-1 at Nolita House in Soho:

img4082bw.jpg

Bonus:

img4137bw.jpg

truthfully, and believe me when i say that i'm not usually the type to buy into these sorts of conspiracy theories, but i can't help but feel that the international football/soccer machine has decided that it is in the it's own best interest to keep the u.s.a. down and on the fringes. yesterday was one of the most ridiculous single events i've ever witnessed, and to then have no reasonable explanation? unacceptable. that ref should be publicly excoriated and relieved of his duties.

You look like you need a job, Roy. Maybe I can spare some change for a poor fella down on his luck.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic