What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

An old pic, but I'm hoping this pic will get into the August or September Free & Easy..

Buzz Rickson Watch Cap

Sugarcanes Zip Neck

MFSC Signal Vest - Thanks Lando

Samurai Jeans

Vans

Real McCoys Helmet Bag

Location - Rugged Museum in Gaienmae

RuggedMuseum1.jpg

This would have been pretty much perfect with the exception of overly-clean shoes throwing off the swagger of it a bit.

Then again I understand the situation so it's still awesome.

This would have been pretty much perfect with the exception of overly-clean shoes throwing off the swagger of it a bit.

Then again I understand the situation so it's still awesome.

Thanks, Fox. Vans aren't really my style, so they saw me around Tokyo for a few days and went straight into my little brothers rotation when I get back. Ideally I would have been in navy espadrilles or a pair of Alden Plain Toe's in black.

Thanks for the feedback!

desu

I really like this Desu

Thanks, Pomata. Not standard SuFu fare, I realise - I promise to be back in vintage denims and horsehide coats for the weekend.

desu

Thanks, Pomata. Not standard SuFu fare, I realise - I promise to be back in vintage denims and horsehide coats for the weekend.

desu

nah who cares for the standards of sufu

post your standards

Edit: hahaha, I totally missed Paul T's post before I posted this! I swear I'm not just jumping on Paul's sauce!

yesterday

4731140746_eb93530b4f.jpg

Pikebrothers

Is it just me or is it kinda weird that a German company makes a t-shirt with the Allies WWII "V for Victory" slogan?

Regardless, I dig it, Almostnice!

Ha,of course i know its an Allies-slogan,but being german i shamelessly adapted it,so this counts for the german team.

to be honest,after seeing them playing against Ghana,i entertain some doubt that they will win.would love to see penalties and the usual performance...

^ Great fit on those Roys, robbie. Must rep when re-charged...

Today... needed something that could be washed if necessary... :) Story to follow later, when I can sort through the pics!

P1010179-Version2.jpg

White's, old APC's (my first denim after "enlightenment"), Gap, LVC

Wow. Did I really wear my jeans this tight back then? Sup, Paul! :D

4734226272_b54d66b001.jpg

4734220202_a63c16dd2a.jpg

4734220404_c49cbb4d08.jpg

4733582551_0f7098586e.jpg

gap denim western

UO V-neck

skull 5010xx

new chucks

bonus pic...you guys like this denim jacket?? gonna soak it tonight. picked it up at gap for $15 bucks (don't know what's going on at my local store, everything in the place is on mega clearance...) seems short on me but i've never worn one and i'm not sure how its supposed to fit..

4733582731_d0b9e22002.jpg

4734221424_c98d057270.jpg

bonus pic...you guys like this denim jacket?? gonna soak it tonight. picked it up at gap for $15 bucks (don't know what's going on at my local store, everything in the place is on mega clearance...) seems short on me but i've never worn one and i'm not sure how its supposed to fit..

4733582731_d0b9e22002.jpg

4734221424_c98d057270.jpg

i usually have a big aversion against jeans jacket because they are hardly ever done right. but the few times where i've seen em work they had that cropped look. so basically both waistbands (jacket and jeans) should just overlap in the front, not necessarily in the back. if you expect shrinkage length wise from that jacket i'd go up a size

4733971690_de3301b787.jpg

4733972038_77516e7f95.jpg

Stetson

LVC

Warehouse

Redwing

Killer fit, Nice. Haven't seen anyone wear fits as close to how I like it as you. Including me!

I gotta buy you a Killepitsch next time I'm in Germany.

desu

• sufu1 unpinned this topic