What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

You should have seen the limey in front of me in the soup kitchen line.

Is this the limey you speak of?

cottonduck196.jpg

roy, i'm sorry to say that the soup line might massacre you if I whispered to them what your outfit cost...but it looks seriously righteous let me say..

4715627963_aac2916187.jpg

4716270636_a529e43a4a.jpg

4715628479_df3a061307.jpg

"faggot" V-neck

"faggot" western shirt

"faggot" STF Knights

"faggot" Frye Harness boots

in case you're wondering why all the "----". Somebody apparently thought I looked like a "faggot" yesterday and negged me, soooo I'm gonna run with it!

Dude, who neg reps for outfits in WAYWT? Point out this man so we can all neg rep him!

Dude! A ghost in your first picture! Get TAPS out there stat!

Hello All. Here I am in San Francisco (Embarcadero), about to see the French movie "Micmacs" with a friend. It was a great flick !

4715896551_5d8d9930bf_b.jpg

What I'm wearing :

Oakland tee from www.pure510.com (no vis) - Women's L

Schott Steerhide One Star Perfecto jacket (34) from sufu nf one

(http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2299151#post2299151)

Sugar Cane Okinawa jeans (W29/L32) from chantheman

Dansko Professional Oiled clogs (37 N)

Is this the limey you speak of?

cottonduck196.jpg

The very same one. Interesting that he was in line with me for free soup, yet smelled like posh beer.

-Z-, all of the LVC stuff I was wearing in my last post was designed by a faggot (two actually), so I guess that should have been:

"Faggot LVC x3"

if any of you bloody faggots jumps the queue at the soupkitchen again i will not hesitate to kick your remaining teeth in!

4717089206_911e02f5d9_b.jpg

4716480391_45b1727296_b.jpg

Stetson

Aeroleather

LVC Sunsetshirt

Schiesser

Pikebrothers

Redwing

I love that look. How's that sunset shirt holding up? I love mine. Don't wear it much, but when I do wear it I am like, "I can't believe I don't wear this more often. It makes me look so good." But then again, I look good in most everything.

if any of you bloody faggots jumps the queue at the soupkitchen again i will not hesitate to kick your remaining teeth in!

4717089206_911e02f5d9_b.jpg

It's guys like you who are riasing the taxes on good ol' hard-working farmers like me!

As the song goes, "the taxes on the farmer feeds us all"

antiquearse.jpg

riff, what model are those sams? looking good!

Thanks zakurie! They're the S0210XJ.

^is it me or is Sufu progressively becoming more and more R-rated (certainly through no help of Yours Truly...)?

Yeah, Roy's crotch shots are nasty :P

nixa, you look like you're powering up for a special attack, or like you're gonna kill somebody...

but the boot + jeans combo is spot on.

I love that look. How's that sunset shirt holding up? I love mine. Don't wear it much, but when I do wear it I am like, "I can't believe I don't wear this more often. It makes me look so good." But then again, I look good in most everything.

only issue are the buttons which i had to reinforce after several washes,apart from that its a great shirt which looks a lot better worn in.

hope this encourages you!

Those boots look good. I like the high rise cuff you have going on there.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic