What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

d14.jpg

"come visit the eltopo exhibit at the ohio museum of natural history. The man, the myth, the legend. perfectly preserved in his turn of the century greatness"

+++++++++R E P. as always.

I agree Christmas! I had to have that outfit that was being auctioned off for a charity years ago. Grouse, I got his white t shirt, wife beater, brown button up and his jeans. Fun shit.

Eltopo, love how you captured the colors of the box and how they differ slightly from your ducks & the touch of blue set the whole thing off. BTW to watched Abyss again, I love that Linda Ronstadt moment in the beginning(Lowell George did it better). Forgot all about it I did. Did you get his Yankees cap too?

new page, so this have to get quoted again...

d14.jpg
Eltopo, that is just fantastic, as always. +rep

nothing more to say...except that I've busted my rep. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." for some silly ass shit instead of saving it up for some like this here! F.U.C.K. :mad:

From SESF Shorts Party on Sunday, June 27th, 2010. I really enjoyed meeting these 3 young men -- deadendpro, CLavin, and LandoCal. I'm a lot older than them but I'm immature enough that I can totally relate to them ! If you're on the fence about attending one of the SESF or NY parties, don't be -- they are a lot of fun ! Meanwhile, I bought a pair of 634SB (10% off) -- beautiful as you can imagine -- but I won't be wearing these for awhile.

4745864650_2feed0dde9_b.jpg

What I'm wearing :

American Apparel Unisex tri-blend T (XS)

Iron Heart Brown cowhide Belt (32)

Sugar Cane Okinawa (W29/L32) BNWT from chantheman

Sperry Topsiders (6, N, no vis)

Guest daytona squared
^ Great fit on those Roys, robbie. Must rep when re-charged...

Today... needed something that could be washed if necessary... :) Story to follow later, when I can sort through the pics!

P1010179-Version2.jpg

White's, old APC's (my first denim after "enlightenment"), Gap, LVC

Wow. Did I really wear my jeans this tight back then? Sup, Paul! :D

damn this is dope i hate when people do 2ft. cuffs and try too hard to look vintage

Finding out that I'm missing data from four clubs because the fucking enumerator team leaders decided they'd drop the clubs without telling me makes me feel like this:

IMG_1503.jpg

Same shit, different day

APC Madras

Unlucky

Tellason Strummer

Mount's Bay

Boxes and boxes of materials for the financial educators...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic