What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Hey ThinFinn - sams are looking good!

Liking the striped tee, -Z-!

Today, en route to somewhere with air-conditioning... The heatwave here continues

P1010359-Version2.jpg

white's, LVC x 2, tanner, jcrew

new haircut looked a little off in this light. also, I'm not this tall.

waywt%20july%206.jpg

books I'm not looking forward to packing up, freshly shorn scalp, alt ap, elephant, skull, seavee

2irudmq.jpg

edit: past few pages have been eye opening..... some old favs, looking good and some new posters.

note: your outfit should imbelish your denim and show your sense personal style. not be the main focal piont! (to much guinea tee & undershirts.)

also wtf is this shit above me?

Choice - Killer, everything. +Rep when I have my computer in front of me. iPhone just aint rep friendly.

desu

at the soccer shop here in town you can order the name and # for like 30 bucks. the FIFA WC patch is like $10, if you're lucky you can get the qualifier rounds's patch. i had to do that with my brasil, , argentina, spain, netherlands, germany, and ghana jerseys. for some reason the offfical name kit for japan(i ordered #18 honda) is really hard to get. i grabbed a DC united and a FC Dallas shirt today, i'm calling the soccershop now to see if i can get my last name 'ABDUN-NOOR' put on the back. i hate blank jerseys but i hate waiting for the name kits i order to arrive so i rock them once or twice and wash them and then have my dude put the numbers on. i'll get a sam eto'o shirt(cameroon) and then i'm done for a while. i've grabbed like 10 authentics in the past month...hence my other addiction.

ah, not 90 degrees today.

4773333400_6c9e0cf966_z.jpg

dirty truck window style

4773333710_4d8645e942_z.jpg

double layer plaid

n&f

khaki chucks

haha, i'm surprised i found it online when i went searching for it. it is a JS Jansport Modus large laptop bag in "copper"...its 5 years old. the thing is tough. goes with me everywhere and is still holding up perfectly.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic