What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I'm starting to become a fan of this fit too, slim yet modest. Great progress so far as well.

madstaxbro, I'm trying to spread SC Okinawa and Hawaii love. Googling, one hardly finds photos or info about these two Sugar Cane denim models. It's abysmal trying to track down evo pics. With Samurai, it's the opposite...there's TONS of stuff out there. Wonder why ? I think people generally don't like the fit of SC Oki and Hawaii.

Damn, I'm jealous! Been too scorching hot for us canucks to be riding outside here ;) So my bike's been on the trainer indoors... At least it's a great workout while watching the TdeF :D

Quick snap for today

P1010627-Version2.jpg

Nike Free, IH herringbone logger jeans, old Nudie tee

Damn, I'm jealous! Been too scorching hot for us canucks to be riding outside here ;) So my bike's been on the trainer indoors... At least it's a great workout while watching the TdeF :D

What's to hot for a canadian? 80? lol it's over 100 here and we're all still out and about, gotta love Texas!

Killer, Five - I need a new account so I can keep repping you. We need guys with your style up in Sydney.

desu

five I want to see a picture of inside your closet! haha perfect fits as always...I nominate for "Most swagger on sufu"!

I second that nomination.

desu

• sufu1 unpinned this topic