Warehouse

Medine

cross post from Osaka 5 thread. 700 OW and 1001XX 15th Anniv. Can't begin to guess at the washes and wear on the 1001XX. 700s are 7 1/2 months old, one wash by the factory, two by me, I'm guessing a little over 4 months actual wear.

img3498cq.jpg

By setterman at 2012-09-11

dsc01767f.jpg

By setterman at 2012-09-19

dsc01771n.jpg

dsc01772uh.jpg

dsc01777m.jpg

By Setterman at 2012-09-19

Edited by setterman

good pickup Ranon

here's what you can look forward too

7020739753_3ee24fd839.jpg

IMG_3332 by SLAB13, on Flickr

7020754139_535b650b33.jpg

IMG_3333 by SLAB13, on Flickr

7020739181_f59eda8b76.jpg

IMG_3334 by SLAB13, on Flickr

Seeing these has me sold on Warehouse. Can I expect this kind of fading on all Warehouse? Or specifically the 660 model?

And I'll add, the measurements for warehouse at BiG are right on. The 800 is only available in one wash, and my experience with the O/W 700s is that they will shrink a tiny bit, but not enough to make a difference in sizing. In a different thread you posted some measurements you were looking for phillyfresh, and Maynard suggested the 800 in a size 31. But since the waist stretches easily, you might want to consider a 30.

My 700s above are one wash, and the close up shot give a true idea of the color and wear. Camera doesn't capture it as well I'd like, but they're fading fine and will have plenty of contrast by the time they're a year old.

All the one wash has done is take care of the first wash/soak for ya, and made sizing a lot easier. And you HAVE to soak raw denim before wearing, unless you want to put a bunch of combs and whiskers into a pair of jeans, and then have them move two or three inches up your leg when the jeans finally get wet.

Nooooooo!

Sanforized means the fabric itself is pre-shrunk (without washing) using a special compression process.

Unsanforized means the fabric has not been sanforized so will shrink upon washing.

One wash (in this context) refers to unsanforized jeans that have been factory washed once to eliminate the shrinkage before buying.

Edited by Maynard Friedman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanforization

http://www.rawrdenim.com/2012/08/what-is-sanforization-and-why-does-it-matter/

"Unsanforized denim will shrink a few inches in the waist and inseam when it is first soaked, hence Levi’s aptly-named “Shrink-To-Fit†denim. Sanforized denim shrinks is generally considered to be “pre-shrunkâ€, and therefore does not need to be sized up or down accordingly.".

One wash are "shrink to fit" jeans that have been washed once.

So how exactly do Warehouse size? Im a true 30-31. I was looking at 31s and 32s on BIG but from earlier posts ppl say to size down 2??

And I'll add, the measurements for warehouse at BiG are right on. The 800 is only available in one wash, and my experience with the O/W 700s is that they will shrink a tiny bit, but not enough to make a difference in sizing. In a different thread you posted some measurements you were looking for phillyfresh, and Maynard suggested the 800 in a size 31. But since the waist stretches easily, you might want to consider a 30.

Received the new 1001XX in the mail yesterday. The denim is amazing. Setterman is right. The new 1001xx is darker and much bluer than the 15th version which is somewhat grey casted. The back pocket stitching is yellow instead of the usual orange color.

2012 1001XX (Left); 15th 1001XX (Right)

SSC_1073.jpg

2012 1001XX (Left); 2011 1000XX (Right)

SSC_1071.jpg

Still working on my warren so they have to wait till the end of the summer to get into my rotation.

You should post some fitting picture for the WH 1001xx (2012)

Would love to see the fit :)