Warehouse

Medine

Sansome - By all means use the photo. I have a couple more pics taken from the same angle. One without the barbwire. I can email them to you. Just PM me you email. The only thing is that the photos were taken with my iphone so it 's not high res photos.

dunno if anyone mentioned it already but i just found those new 1001xx with pretty cool arcs....

1001XX

and btw take al look at those : fuckin hell i shoulnt have looked at the WH site..... the patch is awesome ... i need those now

billikenman

(apologies if i am late...havent checked the WH thread toroughly lately)

at last i see one in real....not that bad although i would not even think of buying a pre used one myself.

i just pulled the trigger on a couple ....

more info pls :)

I just got Warehouse 10001XX 15th Anniversary , the denim is excellent and fit just perfect for me. I know I am late here but what i got is worth $240 + Chainstich Hem $25 + shipping $ 38 and with back pocket arcurate. Will post picture.

Now I know now what I was missing, if any body can tell me what other model of WAREHOUSE 700 800 or warren fits , I want to buy another one if the denim of these are same like 10001xx 15th.

Now I know now what I was missing, if any body can tell me what other model of WAREHOUSE 700 800 or warren fits , I want to buy another one if the denim of these are same like 10001xx 15th.

The new 1001XX uses the same denim. Also the 15th 1105 and 1001ZXX use the same denim as well if you can find one your size.

700 and 800 uses the 1000XX denim. Checkout the 660 contest if you want to see some examples.

Warren models use either 1000 denim or the 1000 oxidation denim.

warehouse 660 is the tough jean to find the right fit ... Im a true 36 waist and a 32 was gigantic on me

My size 34 I'm selling (see signature) shrank a huge amount. You can check measurements on signature. Why they would shrink so much more than my other Warehouse I'm not sure.

Interest Check:

anybody out there for an almost new pair of WHxSUFU660 contest denim from 2007 in 33x36?

Just wanted to check before i'll open up a new thread for these, cuz i'm on the fence if i should sell or not! Hit me up with offers guys and i see what i'll do...thanks!

was taking some pictures of my Levis and figured I'd take some pix of my 1001XX 15th anniv since I've started wearing them again latelty. No where near as far along as Snake's. Two or three months wear, and three or four washes. never fails, as soon as I clean them I spill something on them.

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00648.jpg