Warehouse

Medine

that duckdigger denim is gorgeous. it would be awesome if warehouse used that for some different cuts/ models. the details on the duckdiggers are a bit too eccentric for me.

aho - i may want a pair of the dw760s if you are able to swing a discount, pending some accurate measurements on that cut. on the other hand, you may want to chill on asking gordon for discounts/special orders/contests/customizations for every brand he carries. just sayin.

tallyho haha yeah I'm pretty sure he hates me by now...but FWIW, I didn't ask for a discount on the DW760's...just asking if he can do a special order at all. I'm mostly interested in getting them raw as they only sell them one wash everywhere else...Regardless, they'll still be under $200 USD if it is full pricing on them through BiG...

I feel like I'm clogging up the Warehouse thread right now, but I just got a response from Gordon saying that he can do the special order if we get around 20 people....we're at 15 right now so it's close! Keep sending those PM's if you want in...DW760 on the cheap!

No offense to those interested in the DW760 contest, but I'm just wondering what the appeal is other than the lower price (browsed a couple Japanese sites but didn't notice anything particularly special about them)? It seems to me with the 15th anniversary 1001xx coming out that would be the most exciting option for a contest. Although maybe that would be a little redundant since the 660 contest also used the same denim (as far as I understand)? I'm kind of stocked up on jeans at the moment so I doubt I'll be getting either but the new 1001xx is enticing.

Curious_George, keep in mind I'm just trying to do a special order since I wanted to order through BiG to get them raw anyways. It's not really a contest but a group buy since it will be cheaper for us, but yes, the DW760 is Warehouse's most basic model, entry level, no frills...Not even 1000XX denim which is what is interesting to me! Just thought I'd extend the offer on buying them...Of course, no one need join in if not interested!

sinjo, about 33 inches post soak...

From what I've gathered from Japanese sites, it is a 13.5oz denim made on old power looms utilizing Memphis cotton to best replicate 1950's denim...The look and feel is similar to their 14oz Memphis cotton Oxidation denim (1000XX) but "different"...

@Curious_George - nice update. Love the texture of DD. Shoulda bought a pair when I had the chance. I hope Warehouse will produce these Boss of the Road repros in the furure.

BIG will stock 15th annv. 1001XX. Gordon doesn't know when or the price. As far as measurements, this is the size chart for the 2006 version of 1001XX (I got it from Clever-ID). Raw measurements in cm.

■ Tag Size/Waist /Inseam/ Watari / Hem

28 74 89 29 21.5

29 76 89 29.5 21.5

30 78 89 30 22

31 80 90 31 22.5

32 83 90 31 23

33 85 90 32 23

34 87 90 32.5 23.5

36 92 90 33.5 24.5

Expected shrinkage: waist 3-5cm, inseam 5-8cm, overall 3-5%.

this is what Warehouse send me some minutes ago:

Thank you for your inquiry.

About 1001XX, base design is silhouette near WAREHOUSE Lot.700.

The list below is the size chart of 1001XX (ONE-WASH).

[WAIST]

28 : 74cm

29 : 76cm

30 : 78cm

31 : 80cm

32 : 82cm

33 : 84cm

34 : 86cm

36 : 92cm

<COST>

20,790JPY (the price of the product [1001XX NON-WASH]) + 3,000JPY (shipping cost)

=23,790JPY(total)

Please consider this matter.

WEB WAREHOUSE

another mail from Warehouse

<About 1001XX for overseas shipment>

1001XX for overseas shipment doesn't include back-pocket stitch.

So, 1001XX for overseas shipment is make to order.

About the production in April, we close the reservation in March 5

(which is March 6 in Japan).

(* Next time is still up in the air.)

You cannot change the size after reservation.

And, please make the payment in advance by Paypal by March 20.

WEB WAREHOUSE

thanks for all the posted measurements

as it is, the 1001xx model may be a bit too wide for my taste but im still on the fence... what to do!? Is it a 47 or a 55 repro? Maybe sizing down could be the answer.

another mail from Warehouse

1001XX for overseas shipment doesn't include back-pocket stitch.

So, 1001XX for overseas shipment is make to order.

About the production in April, we close the reservation in March 5

(which is March 6 in Japan).

(* Next time is still up in the air.)

You cannot change the size after reservation.

And, please make the payment in advance by Paypal by March 20.

WEB WAREHOUSE

sad to hear that overseas order doesn't come with arcs

thanks for all the posted measurements

as it is, the 1001xx model may be a bit too wide for my taste but im still on the fence... what to do!? Is it a 47 or a 55 repro? Maybe sizing down could be the answer.

more like a 55 repro

Not sure if anyone noticed this but according to O&TE's, DW760 is made of 7x7 memphis cotton. What's the difference between DW760 and WH 15th anniv. 1001XX denim?

i guess the WH 15th is oxidation denim while dw760 is not... and maybe different oz

judging from the WH blog pics, denim of the 15th is very hairy...

Not specifically about the 1001 which I'm not seeing there yet, but I was just on Amazon Japan, and it appears that Warehouse/Dubble Works, Sugar Cane, and SD have opened shops. I was able to add items and go to checkout, so it appears they ship internationally. Anyone able to verify this? It appears VERY recent. No feedback yet on Warehouse , or Sugar Cane...