Warehouse

Medine

i know someone said to go TTS on the 1001xx denim but the Warehouse website shows different sizing so i'll size down two (tag size) to get my usual one size down (actual size), that would correspond with my duckdigger (tag size 28) and the pair of 1004xx i tried on at James Fabled (also tag size 28)

In 660's i have a size 27!( again tag size)

and again an e-mail from Warehouse:

Thank you for inquiring.

We will get "WAREHOUSE 15th ANNIVERSARY 1001XX" at the end of April.

1001XX for overseas shipment doesn't include back-pocket stitch.

<payment>

20,790JPY (the price of the product [1001XX,NON-WASH]) + 3,000JPY (shipping cost)

=23,790JPY(total)

We accept Paypal of your payment.

We will send out the product after payment is confirmed.

If everything is okay, We will send the payment mail of Paypal.

We look forward to receiving your acceptance within 3 days.

WEB WAREHOUSE

they are the most helpful Japanese brand/web-shop

XPOST FROM EVO

WAREHOUSE #700 HIGH RISE CINCH-BACK

10 months, just after the second (very very recent) wash:

*images completely unedited*

whd70010months2wash001.jpg

whd70010months2wash002.jpg

whd70010months2wash010.jpg

whd70010months2wash014.jpg

whd70010months2wash011.jpg

whd70010months2wash012.jpg

whd70010months2wash013.jpg

XPOST FROM EVO THREAD

whd70010months2wash003.jpg

whd70010months2wash005.jpg

whd70010months2wash004.jpg

whd70010months2wash008.jpg

whd70010months2wash007.jpg

whd70010months2wash009.jpg

whd70010months2wash006.jpg

not sorry for the number of pictures, enjoy

Those are superb Florian, Cant spread tho..

Idk what it is about warehouse denim, it never disappoints. It just has the old school look and feel and it's awesome! love warehouse!

700's look amazing, unfortunately cant rep you right now

buyers remorse (not really); just paid Hide san to proxy me the 1001xx. Cant wait for them!

I tried on the 700s last night at big. It's cool if someone wants to buy me a pair. I'll need a 34.

But in all seriousness, warehouse is killin it with these. I hope they're still available from big when i need a new pair.

i made the mistake to buy directly from warehouse. i got a nice custom fee to pay at delivery.... 70$ roughly.....

forgot that Wharehouse, as any other professional, has to declare goods for exportation, wich means a systematic tax for the receiver.

@erk : you could order from Hide-san : no fee on warehouse and no custom surprise (hopefully). i did it before and should have done it again on that buy.

here is my cost calculation from Hide san

Price - 20,790 yen10% Fee - FREE

Domestic Bank Charge - 350 yen

Domestic Shipping - 1,000 yen

International EMS Shipping - 3,400 yen

TOTAL = 25,540 YEN

@ED : its free because he has deals with majors brands and shops (i asked him yesterday when i ordered the 1001 trhu him) but not all of them.... i want like a madman to buy the union special brakeman overall (the black stripe one ....) and i may have found the last W34 in some remote shop and there he told me he would charge 8%... but wtf its still less than 20% of custom taxes.

and BTW : using the gift option on paypal is not the reason why there is no fee.

it allows you to spare some transaction fee you should have to pay for a "classic" buy like an ebay one. usually those fee are paid by the seller (like 3% if i am right).

http://www.thewildone.jp/SHOP/Freewheelers_BRAKEMANOVERALLS_graindBLACKstripetwill.html

they only have 32 left and its too tiny (im a true 33)

i got the link where 34 are hopefully still available ill get it in a second i asked Hide san this morning to double check tomorrow if they are still available.

didnt find anyone on rakuten neither.

Who is this hide san? And how does one know what he carries or is he just a proxy? I am always on the lookout for a good proxy.

http://www.thewildone.jp/SHOP/Freewheelers_BRAKEMANOVERALLS_graindBLACKstripetwill.html

they only have 32 left and its too tiny (im a true 33)

i got the link where 34 are hopefully still available ill get it in a second i asked Hide san this morning to double check tomorrow if they are still available.

didnt find anyone on rakuten neither.

Freewheeler's stuff is some next level shit.

Who is this hide san? And how does one know what he carries or is he just a proxy? I am always on the lookout for a good proxy.

SharpServiceJapan <Hide> <[email protected]>

very efficient. answers mails within 3 mn most of the time and give a quotation in less than 5.....

as i said, "free" service for the most usual brands. otherwise a 8 or 10 % com as any other proxy.

used him 3 times last month. nothing but smoothness, efficiency and courtesy. got from him some pbjs and wh, all charge free .

has a thread on sufu but dont know where...maybe on supermarket.

and for freewheeler's i agree with ya. i need those pants very very bad.

SharpServiceJapan <Hide> <[email protected]>

very efficient. answers mails within 3 mn most of the time and give a quotation in less than 5.....

as i said, "free" service for the most usual brands. otherwise a 8 or 10 % com as any other proxy.

used him 3 times last month. nothing but smoothness, efficiency and courtesy. got from him some pbjs and wh, all charge free .

has a thread on sufu but dont know where...maybe on supermarket.

and for freewheeler's i agree with ya. i need those pants very very bad.

Sorry for the question, but I've never used Sharp service (just rakuten). Should I email him in bable translated Japanese?

Got my 700s two weeks ago. Been wearing them since and loving the denim!

Two warm soaks, they're still a little long in the legs, but that'll work itself out when I throw them in the washer in a couple of months.

Got my 700s two weeks ago. Been wearing them since and loving the denim!

Two warm soaks, they're still a little long in the legs, but that'll work itself out when I throw them in the washer in a couple of months.

fit pic please?