Warehouse

Medine

I guess it will be available through their website , just as their 'whiskey cat' jeans.

what i really need are measurements; I usually have to downsize a bit with Warehouse (3 sizes 660 and two sizes duckdigger secret)

what are the differences between the 1000xx and 1001xx denim; or is it just the cut that is different?

I guess it will be available through their website , just as their 'whiskey cat' jeans.

what i really need are measurements; I usually have to downsize a bit with Warehouse (3 sizes 660 and two sizes duckdigger secret)

what are the differences between the 1000xx and 1001xx denim; or is it just the cut that is different?

I believe the only difference is where the cotton comes from, I think Memphis for the 1001's and I forget about the 1000's. I went true to size on my 1001xx's and was happy with the fit( classic 50's straight leg). I think i would have to buy another pair if I had the chance.

perhaps the difference is the cotton source: the tag on that mini-bale of cotton says it's from lubbock, texas. maybe that's our clue. the 1000xx is from memphis, and texas ain't that far away. the denim seems to be a bit heavier too. probably won't fade any differently(a very good thing)

by the way, the rusted 'negro' statue is me in a few years...but i'll have on jeans, not a monkey suit.

10th anniversary 1001XX evo pics:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/takanori0913/archives/cat_50013826.html

As far as differences between 1001XX and 1000XX, I think 1001XX has deerskin patch and 1000XX has cowhide patch. 1001XX uses Memphis cotton and 1000XX uses unspecified American cotton.

I noticed the patch on 15th anniversary 1001X is from the 90s' 1001XX which I like a lot better than the 2006 1001XX.

Mothys - thanks for sharing. The content is exactly the same as "The Perfect Stitch" mag.....is that real denim on the cover?

10th anniversary 1001XX evo pics:

http://blog.livedoor.jp/takanori0913/archives/cat_50013826.html

As far as differences between 1001XX and 1000XX, I think 1001XX has deerskin patch and 1000XX has cowhide patch. 1001XX uses Memphis cotton and 1000XX uses unspecified American cotton.

I noticed the patch on 15th anniversary 1001X is from the 90s' 1001XX which I like a lot better than the 2006 1001XX.

Mothys - thanks for sharing. The content is exactly the same as "The Perfect Stitch" mag.....is that real denim on the cover?

i agree... the old patch looks way better!

and yeah the cover is real denim but no selvage... haha

WH lot no. is kinda confusing

because they have so many variations... with different denims, cuts, and details

like normal 1000, 1000xx, 1000(1000xx) and 1000(1001xx)

warehouse_1000z_patch.jpg

warehouse-1000xx-4.jpg

1000(1000xx)-0103.JPG

studebaker_wh-1001-sp_2

all pictures from japanese web sites

it's almost impossible to identify all the differences...

not to mention other lot no. like 110, 1100, 1110, 1101...

Fuuuuuuckkkkk....I NEED that 15th Anniversary model now...Especially at that price point!

"1001XX 15th anniversary

¥20790

Size 28-34.36.38

Denim 7#x7# USA Memphis cotton

Exclusive for 15th anniversary model"

You can see sample models at all their stores and they're also taking in-store reservations....blahh why am I not in Japan...

Fuuuuuuckkkkk....I NEED that 15th Anniversary model now...Especially at that price point!

"1001XX 15th anniversary

¥20790

Size 28-34.36.38

Denim 7#x7# USA Memphis cotton

Exclusive for 15th anniversary model"

You can see sample models at all their stores and they're also taking in-store reservations....blahh why am I not in Japan...

yea really cannot resist... price is more reasonable comparing to the 1001xx 10th anniversary which was ¥26040

don't know if this 15th anniversary will come with special box package and book

It'd be fun to do ANY kind of Warehouse contest really...Leepro's, 1001XX denim, and even more intriguing...the DW760 budget model which goes for 15,750 Yen...Imagine, if we organized a contest through Gordon with enough people, we could be getting these things for a little over $100 each!!!

^My guess is yes but I really have no idea...They just keep randomly popping these things out but I don't see them stopping anytime soon. I shot Gordon an e-mail asking the very same question though...He must hate me by now!

As far as the vintage cut being a problem, honestly, I'm down with a smaller contest with 30ish people...It wouldn't be a major investment anyways if we stuck with the DW760. I'm really dedicated to the Samurai contest but if it falls through, you know what I'll be trying to organize next! ;)